Tennis World Tour
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

3DS

Vita

Comments

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Definitely Lego Incredibles (though after I see the movie, whenever that is).

Maybe Jurassic World (though I honestly am not excited about that movie, so it may be a while).
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I heard Wreckfest was coming out of Early Access this week...
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 11
    coopasonic wrote: »
    I heard Wreckfest was coming out of Early Access this week...

Oh crap, how did I forget that one?!? I blame it on being tired and posting late because I was packing most of the day.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Probably Jurassic World, I loves me some dinosaurs.

I would have liked Tennis World Tour on Switch but it seems to have horrible reviews on other platforms so maybe not.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    rittchard wrote: »
    I would have liked Tennis World Tour on Switch but it seems to have horrible reviews on other platforms so maybe not.

I have it on PS4 and I agree with the horrible reviews. Pinning hopes on the Mario Tennis game.
  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    I was going to get Jurassic World Evolution, but I've had some doubts about the gameplay. And after reading this review on Rock, Paper, Shotgun I think I'm going to give the game a pass. There are more positive reviews, but that one on RPS seems to confirm my concerns that the game doesn't have a lot of depth, especially as a park builder/manager.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Yeah kind of a bummer on Jurassic, sounds like the gameplay is kind of lousy from the 2 or 3 different reviews I read. The worst part being you have to play some tedious content to unlock stuff for the open/free play mode. Hopefully they will re-tool the game.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    :dissapointed:
  • Dante Rising
    Dante Rising
    GT Member
    I can't believe that Prey got an expansion this far after the initial game's release. Prey ranked as one of my top 5 games of last year, so the DLC is a no-brainer for me. It's a shame the game sold so poorly. I would have loved to see the developers refine the gameplay even further in a second outing.
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    Yeah kind of a bummer on Jurassic, sounds like the gameplay is kind of lousy from the 2 or 3 different reviews I read. The worst part being you have to play some tedious content to unlock stuff for the open/free play mode. Hopefully they will re-tool the game.
    In case you haven't been over to OO for the conversation there, here are some comments from someone actually playing the game. Bit of a counter-point.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    In case you haven't been over to OO for the conversation there, here are some comments from someone actually playing the game. Bit of a counter-point.

Awesome, thanks for pointing that out! This definitely seems like one I'll check out when I have more time/money.
  • Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Yeah, the complaints about the shallowness and the campaign seem to be something that might actually make it interesting for me (I burn out on these types of games quickly), but I'm definitely waiting for a deep sale (or for it to show up free on Gold or PS+).