DRUMROLL-CG Forums My Homepage

Calvin
Calvin
edited March 2005 in Off-Topic
Yeah, I decided that since I visit this page the most, its now my homepage. If AgtFox wasn't jealous of my cage-fighting skills, maybe I would be a moderator by now. But noooo, I stay home and chat with girls online all day and post useless things here and I have to be a normal person like the rest of you.

I really have no point here, I am just trying to decide what to play and wanted to share this with you.

Tomorrow stay tuned, for Rages bi-monthly STAR TREK thread will return!!

Comments

• Crowley
    Crowley
    Ok man.

Ok.

hand%20on%20rays%20shoulder.jpg
  • Nth Power
    Nth Power
    GT Member
    Just curious, but what was your previous homepage?
  • Zarkon
    Zarkon
    GT Member
    Hey, Rage, why not make the front page your homepage, so you get all the news, plus are one click away from the forums? :D
  • Zero
    Zero
    GT Member
    I wish I could make this my homepage...a couple of months ago, the websense engine finally picked up that this is a gaming site, so it's VERBOTTEN for me from work :(
  • TheMissingLink
    TheMissingLink
    GT Member
    I recently changed my homepage from OO to the CG news section. It's fantastic :D
  • Calvin
    Calvin
    GT Member
    Nth Power wrote:

Um, good question. I think I left it on zengamers long long long dormant frontpage, which is now a front for the Almost Heroes Forums.

Go heroes! Too bad blizzard screwed the pooch on me with WoW.

I will consider making the frontpage my homepage. I like the frontpage a lot, but I spend more time on the forums...maybe if you throw me some bling bling?
  • depward
    depward
    GT Member
    Rage wrote:
    Nth Power wrote:

Um, good question. I think I left it on zengamers long long long dormant frontpage, which is now a front for the Almost Heroes Forums.

Go heroes! Too bad blizzard screwed the pooch on me with WoW.

I will consider making the frontpage my homepage. I like the frontpage a lot, but I spend more time on the forums...maybe if you throw me some bling bling?

Here's some bling - some juicy "golden" bits of your favorite gaming news!

Ok that was horrific :D Console Gold's frontpage is a good way to start of my daily adventures of surfing the world wide websicle.
  • Calvin
    Calvin
    GT Member
    Hey dep, i got tmls IM, you on that too?

And I do visit the front page, contributing to the hit factor :)
  • depward
    depward
    GT Member
    Rage wrote:
    Hey dep, i got tmls IM, you on that too?

And I do visit the front page, contributing to the hit factor :)

Heya, nope, I have my very own AIM name. I do share the use of his ps2 and seeing as how I'm out of college relatively soon I want to hold off until I can buy a ps3 or whatnot. But fortunately I do have my own computer :D It's "depward"
  • Thin_J
    Thin_J
    GT Member
    I really hate IM clients that aren't Xfire. Mostly becuase I just don't want to install any more.

I think I'm fighting a losing battle.
  • Calvin
    Calvin
    GT Member
    Thin_J wrote:
    I really hate IM clients that aren't Xfire. Mostly becuase I just don't want to install any more.

OH thanks for reminding me, I will put Xfire back on my system now thinj, you made me get that in the first place :) but now that I am on IM, seriously, why would you stay away you rogue! 8)
  • stiffler
    stiffler
    Thin_J wrote:

Trillian. It can do AIM/ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo. Fully skinnable and customizable. How people use the AIM client I will never know.
  • Thin_J
    Thin_J
    GT Member
    stiffler wrote:
    Thin_J wrote:

Trillian. It can do AIM/ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo. Fully skinnable and customizable. How people use the AIM client I will never know.

What the hey, I'll give it a shot.

Rage: Sorry I disappeared on ya this afternoon, but I realized it was time for me to leave for work :|

Next time you see me on I'll answer whatever questions you had asked after I left.

*edit*

Yeah, so trillian is pretty cool. I even managed to remember my ICQ number from like.. 3 years ago. It's a nice simple program. Pretty slick.
  • Hannibal_Zee
    Hannibal_Zee
    GT Member
    Zero wrote:
    I wish I could make this my homepage...a couple of months ago, the websense engine finally picked up that this is a gaming site, so it's VERBOTTEN for me from work :(
    http://www.proxy4free.com

*cough* *cough* google cache *cough* *cough*

:twisted:
  • Destructor
    Destructor
    GT Member
    http://www.proxy4free.com

*cough* *cough* google cache *cough* *cough*

:twisted:

ERROR! YOU HAVE REACHED AN UNAUTHORIZED KROGER WEBSITE!

And here I thought this nice little link would help me restore my missing internet sites over here at work. Oh well.

And the Google cache would be nice, but I personally want to connect back to aim.com. Doesn't quite work that way. :)
  • Hannibal_Zee
    Hannibal_Zee
    GT Member
    No no, lookup Proxy4Free with Google and use the cached version. Also, if you use Firefox get SwitchProxy. It's handy to have a few addresses available since they die out after a while.
  • Calvin
    Calvin
    GT Member
    Good god did my thread get subverted. YOU ROGUES!!
  • stiffler
    stiffler
    No no, lookup Proxy4Free with Google and use the cached version. Also, if you use Firefox get SwitchProxy. It's handy to have a few addresses available since they die out after a while.

With the firewall/software they are running at my work (teaching) I can't even search for "proxy." Man, they have thought of (almost) everything. Almost :twisted: