Fallout 76 on PC, anybody wanna team up with me?

mirage775
mirage775
Regardless of all the negative reviews I keep reading/watching, I think it looks amazing and think it'd be fun to play! That being said, I think it'd best be played as a party? I like to go solo, but the lack of NPC's in the game, may make it kind of boring, but I really don't know yet, as I'm on the fence about buying it.

I know it's not on Steam, but would any of my Steam friends or maybe some new friends be interested in playing it with me?

Thanks!

Comments

• rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    I still haven't installed it but I'm hoping to get to it during the Thanksgiving break! Let me know how to get ahold of you.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I'm playing and having a lot of fun with the game, but I am not really a team player. Feel free to add coopasonic to your list, but don't be hurt if I ignore a request to team up.
  • mirage775
    mirage775
    GT Member
    I bought it last weekend when it was less than $35! I like it! Haven't gotten to play it much, but I'm almost level 21. rittchard, I'll send you a PM and I'll add you too, coopasonic!
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I am level 56-ish and my name on there is also coopasonic... but I am at the very least taking a break and depending on how the next couple of patches turn out, I may be done with the game, at least for a while.