Weekend playlist - 11/2 edition

Gratch
Gratch
I'll be splitting time between Manticore: Galaxy on Fire 3 and Diablo 3, both on Switch. I've actually been tempted to go back to D3 multiple times over the last couple months, but have consciously put it off until I could jump into the Switch version. Might play Witch Doctor this time, which is the only class I haven't played yet on previous PC/PS4 versions

Utah also has a huge game against Arizona State on Saturday, so I'll be glued to the TV for that one.

Comments

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I bought Fallout 76 and after about an hour of play in the beta I am just not interested. I might given it another hour or two over the weekend to see if that changes. Red Dead Redemption 2 is sitting on my doorstep. I will be installing that as soon as I get home giving that a solid effort this weekend. I may also be playing some Monster Hunter World with my son and some Forza Horizon 4 if I get bored with everything else. I'm around level 220 have around 180 cars and 8 million dollars and there just isn't much else to do. Yeah I can keep racing but for what purpose?
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    I will be installing that as soon as I get home giving that a solid effort this weekend.

Installation and patch install for RDR2 took about 2 hours, just FYI.
  • naednek
    naednek
    GT Moderator
    Hopefully RDR2. We moved a little over a week ago and have tons of honey do's. And because it's not kid friendly I have to wait for rest time and bed time for the kids to even play. So ya, this game should last me a year :P
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    Gratch wrote: »
    I will be installing that as soon as I get home giving that a solid effort this weekend.

Installation and patch install for RDR2 took about 2 hours, just FYI.

Yeah I will start it as soon as I get home and hope to play eventually. I guess the SSD won't help much as it will likely be read limited on the disk. The gigabit ethernet will be similarly hampered by the limited bandwidth of the source (PS servers are slow!). There is only so much you can do!

I am tempted to ask my wife to start the install but it's 50/50 whether she would just tell me no or tell me no and toss the discs into the shredder. Yes, our shredder can do that... don't ask how I know.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    F
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    Isgrimnur wrote: »
    F

I'm not sure if I should congratulate you or offer my condolences.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    F

I hope that was a joke?
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I played quite a bit of Earthfall, which has improved quite a bit with their Invasion update. The new holdout type missions and maps are fun, in addition to at least some feeling of progression and customization.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    All Diablo, all the time. Got a Wizard to 70 tonight, having a blast with it. Being able to play for 3 hours in the plane was awesome.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I bought Fallout 76 and after about an hour of play in the beta I am just not interested. I might given it another hour or two over the weekend to see if that changes. Red Dead Redemption 2 is sitting on my doorstep. I will be installing that as soon as I get home giving that a solid effort this weekend. I may also be playing some Monster Hunter World with my son and some Forza Horizon 4 if I get bored with everything else. I'm around level 220 have around 180 cars and 8 million dollars and there just isn't much else to do. Yeah I can keep racing but for what purpose?

Fallout 76: did not touch it all weekend
    Red Dead Redemption 2: Loving it and probably spent 12+ hours with it..
    Monster Hunter World: Played a few hours, still slowly progressing
    Forza Horizon 4: played maybe an hour mostly advancing through drag races, not sure why it is still installed... hit 200 cars, 9 million dollars, bought a couple more houses.

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    It's a meme. Press F to pay respects.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    I did some boardgaming and got my first taste of Rocket League. I was not good at RL.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member

Aah yeah, I guess I was familiar with the longer meme. I just took it as a commentary on some school work you had done or were doing, since that's what you usually report on in the weekly thread.

Whew! :wink:
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    No worries. I was trying to pay my respects to coop's departed game. Pixels to pixels, dust to dust.