Weekend playlist - 10/12 edition

Isgrimnur
Isgrimnur
Please game and think of me, as I spend my weekend writing my Master's project report.

Comments

  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    The one guy who never gets to play anything starts the thread. How desperate we have become.

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey for me. I imagine I will finish it up this weekend. I am level 45 and the cap is 50. If I do finish that up I will likely reinstall XCOM2 to check out the new content released this week.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Isgrimnur wrote: »
    Please game and think of me, as I spend my weekend writing my Master's project report.

    Congrats!!! Hope it goes well! What is the topic?
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Isgrimnur wrote: »
    Please game and think of me, as I spend my weekend writing my Master's project report.

    Ooh, good luck with that!

    I have my parents in town this weekend so not sure if I'll be able to play much, but I did pick up Black Ops 4 for some reason so maybe I'll try that out.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    You must obey the master....but he shouldn’t make you write his project report
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Probably just keep working on Monster Hunter World. I’m actually tempted to pick up the MH Generations port on Switch so I can have something to play on a 6-hour flight to Alaska next week. God help me.

    Putting AC Odyssey on hold until I’m a little less distracted by hunting monsters. :)

    Also working through Ash vs Evil Dead, Norsemen, and Monty Python’s Flying Circus on Netflix.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Management Information Systems, project proposal for the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management software, Workflow Management software, and data warehouse/mining system.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Gratch wrote: »
    Probably just keep working on Monster Hunter World. I’m actually tempted to pick up the MH Generations port on Switch so I can have something to play on a 6-hour flight to Alaska next week. God help me.

    Putting AC Odyssey on hold until I’m a little less distracted by hunting monsters. :)

    Also working through Ash vs Evil Dead, Norsemen, and Monty Python’s Flying Circus on Netflix.

    After taking down DIabolos (on the 5th try), I think I have likely reached my skill cap on Monster Hunter World. Especially since the only reason I was able to beat him was to trigger a Cactuar and let it do 1,000 points of damage to the monster while I hid behind a rock. :)

    Grabbed Darkest Dungeon for Switch, but there's obviously something I'm missing. It's not really clicking at all. Also picked up Grimvalor for iOS (on rittchard's recommendation), which is pretty fun.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited October 15
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    I have my parents in town this weekend so not sure if I'll be able to play much, but I did pick up Black Ops 4 for some reason so maybe I'll try that out.

    I didn't get much time for gaming, and it took too long to install Blops 4, so I played a bit of Killing Floor 2 yesterday.

    And this is why I can never play all my new games; I end up going back to play a never-ending years-old game instead of jumping into a new one. :anguished:
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    The one guy who never gets to play anything starts the thread. How desperate we have become.

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey for me. I imagine I will finish it up this weekend. I am level 45 and the cap is 50. If I do finish that up I will likely reinstall XCOM2 to check out the new content released this week.

    I basically finished AC: Odyssey. The credits never rolled and uplay shows my story progression at 99% but I don't have anything story-wise left to do... I didn't reinstall XCOM 2. Stuff that is getting posted over on OO about the content isn't really exciting me.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    I got about ten pages written, had two previously written, so I get to finish it up and format it this week to round out the class. Then one more before I graduate.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Isgrimnur wrote: »
    I got about ten pages written, had two previously written, so I get to finish it up and format it this week to round out the class. Then one more before I graduate.

    Congrats!!!!!
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    Finally decided to quit futzing around for some last challenges (etc.) and decided to move the main story past The Point of No Return in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Enjoyed it but time to move on to something else.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    rittchard wrote: »
    Isgrimnur wrote: »
    I got about ten pages written, had two previously written, so I get to finish it up and format it this week to round out the class. Then one more before I graduate.

    Congrats!!!!!

    Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.