Come get your Magic the Gathering: Arena beta codes!

damphyr
damphyr
The beta test for MtG: Arena is underway, and I wanted to make sure our forum folks are able to get in on the fun. If you missed out on our earlier giveaway, fear not! We've set aside 10 codes specifically for you all, so drop a comment here saying you'd like one and go get your deck built!

Comments

• Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Oooooh, pick me! Pick me!!
  • damphyr
    damphyr
    GT Editor
    Gratch wrote: »
    Oooooh, pick me! Pick me!!

You have been picked! Enjoy! ca7-j8ej-qyd
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    FYI, I just tried to use that, and it said it's already been redeemed. Buncha savages around here.

If you happen have another code, could you PM or e-mail it to me? No worries if not.
  • damphyr
    damphyr
    GT Editor
    Hah! PM'ed you, enjoy!

C'mon, folks! No reason to nab someone else's code, we've got lots to hand out. Don't be shy!
  • Travis
    Travis
    GT Member
    I'll take one please!
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Got your PM, but it was the same code posted in the thread. Got a different one?
  • damphyr
    damphyr
    GT Editor
    Gratch wrote: »
    Got your PM, but it was the same code posted in the thread. Got a different one?

Good gravy, I might need a nap. Sending you a new one now.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    I'd like one too! Is this for PC?
  • damphyr
    damphyr
    GT Editor
    rittchard wrote: »
    I'd like one too! Is this for PC?

It's online, so yes you'll need a computer to access it. I shot you a code, lemme know if there's any trouble!
  • Travis
    Travis
    GT Member
    Thank you! It isn't as polished in presentation as HS to me but I may just like Blizzard touch that HS has. I worry that Magic has too steep of a learning curve for a large audience (although the card game may have proven me wrong there). As an avid HS player this feels much more confusing to me...Even with the tutorial. Perhaps they could beef that up more...