Weekend playlist - Friday the 13th edition (7/13)

Gratch
Gratch
It's Friday today, right?

I'm picking up Octopath Traveler on the way home today, and am looking forward to jumping in. Will also probably spend some time with Dragon's Crown Pro and Neverwinter on PS4.

You?

Comments

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    Finally got my internet back after a lightning strike took it and a bunch of stuff out yesterday.

I will be celebrating by playing more NG+ of The Surge. I bought it on PC when the expansion came out (after getting a platinum trophy on PS4 and selling it) and finally got around to playing it last week... now I am playing it more!
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    I will be celebrating by playing more NG+ of The Surge. I bought it on PC when the expansion came out (after getting a platinum trophy on PS4 and selling it) and finally got around to playing it last week... now I am playing it more!

I did play a bit more of The Surge, but my weekend was kind of taken over when my 12yo asked me what game we could play together. We've been playing Conan Exiles, but I've grown tired of that. I just installed Playnite which is a gaming front-end that puts all your games together in one play and allows you to search your library by tags. I pulled it up and put in co-op and boom, we spent the rest of the weekend playing Borderlands 2. It had been about 3 years since I'd played and all my characters were gone. After a while, I checked my backups from the old PC and found my old save and then through a little googling figured out how to merge the new character into my old save. MY son was a little jealous when I jumped from a Badass Rank of ~300 to ~12000 and went from 1 golden key (whatever they are called) to 133.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Superhot on the Bone. I very well may mute it, as I can't stand the level-end voiceover.

Sniper Elite. The first one. Looks like I have two major mission arcs left to complete it.