Weekend playlist - 6/22 edition

Gratch
Gratch
I finally broke down and picked up the new Assassin's Creed Origins for PC yesterday. Curse you Steam sale!! Early impressions were really good, and I'm eager to see where it leads.

I'm sure I'll end up with at least one or two additional games from the Steam sale, just not sure yet which ones. Eyeing both the .hack remaster and Y's Seven...we'll see.

There's also a Steamllink + Steam Controller bundle at a good price. Anyone use that setup? If so, how well does it work? Trying to decide if that's a good option for playing PC games on my big TV that's across the room. Other option would be to run a long HDMI cable out from my video card, but I'm not sure if/how I would get the audio to work (I'm a bit of luddite when it comes to tech).

Comments

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    Maybe I should just copy/paste my post from last week. I'm still plugging away at Conan Exiles and looking to get back to God of War... there is also a World of Warcraft free play thing this weekend.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Yakuza 0. I just left the Dojima clan and now I have to find my way without my yakuza.

is4t3j9pq4bye20qnpqr.jpg