Playstation Hits - $20 PS4 games (like greatest hits)

farley2k
farley2k
Sony Announces New PS4 Line Of PlayStation Hits Games
PS4 has been on the market for quite a few years now, and we've reached the point in its lifecycle where Sony is prepared to introduce a standardized line of budget-priced versions of games. Much as it did with its Greatest Hits/Essentials line in the past, Sony has announced a PS4 equivalent called PlayStation Hits.
PlayStation Hits US Lineup
Bloodborne
Battlefield 4
Doom
Driveclub
Infamous: Second Son
Killzone: Shadow Fall
The Last of Us Remastered
LittleBigPlanet 3
Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
Project CARS
Ratchet & Clank
Street Fighter V
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami

Comments

• katamaris4ever
    katamaris4ever
    GT Editor
    A lot of these games were around this price used beforehand, but I'm excited to grab the Yakuza games soon!
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    I should probably get around to trying MGS V and the Yakuza games at some point. While the gameplay looks kinda interesting, the setting for both games does absolutely nothing for me.
  • Rumpy
    Rumpy
    GT Member
    I'll probably end up picking up Uncharted 4, Drive Club and one of the Yakuzas. Interestingly enough, Doom is omitted on the list of available games in Canada's list. Not sure why that'd be the case.
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    If someone only got one of the Yakusa games, which would be the 'better' choice?
  • Rumpy
    Rumpy
    GT Member
    I've heard nothing but good things about Yakuza zero, which is a prequel set in the 80's, which means it's a perfect starting point for someone new to get into the series. That's the one I would be getting.
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    Thanks, was leaning that way. :)