Chrono.gg E3G3 sale, new deals every day

EngineNo9
EngineNo9
Chrono.gg is having a sale celebrating E3 as well as giving 1/3 of the proceeds to the ESA. One new deal every day, and if you buy any of the daily deals you get enough "Chrono Coins" to buy one of their store games as a free bonus.

https://www.chrono.gg/

If you're not familiar, their Chrono Coins are normally just a way to get you to check back at the daily deal, you don't by them.
https://www.chrono.gg/howcoinswork

Day 0: Shadow Warrior 2 w/ 3 DLCs - $13
Day 1: Kingdom Come: Deliverance + Treasures of the Past DLC - $44.99
Day 2: Astroneer - $14
Day 3: Warhammer: Vermintide II - $20
Day 4: Hellbalde - Senua's Sacrifice - $15
Day 5: Slay the Spire - $10

Comments

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    I look at this site every day (or close to it). I have used the coins exactly once.

Still, they often have really good deals.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Bullwinkle wrote: »
    I look at this site every day (or close to it). I have used the coins exactly once.

Still, they often have really good deals.

Huh, I have used them a few times, but lately it's all games I already own (or don't want).

FWIW, they just added 4 more games to the Coin Shop today, and are adding one new one every day during this sale.
  • Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Yeah, there are some good ones there, and one of them is even on my wishlist! And now, because I used coins recently for the first time, I don't have enough coins to get it!

I was holding out for Dead Cells on console anyway...
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Astroneer added as deal of the day, and Hotline Miami and Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm added to the Coin Shop.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Warhammer: Vermintide II on sale for $20 today, and Insurgency added to the Coin Shop.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 14
    I missed posting about Hellblade during my move, so today's deal is Slay the Spire.

They have also added EarthFall and Golf It! to the Coin Shop