Weekend Playlist 6/8/2018 edition

coopasonic
coopasonic
I am really, really, really going to try playing something other than Conan Exiles this weekend. Really.

How about you?

Comments

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    I just downloaded Xcom 2 for the PS4 so I expect I will put a bit of time into it.

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    farley2k wrote: »
    I just downloaded Xcom 2 for the PS4 so I expect I will put a bit of time into it.

I need to remember to add that to my library... of course I've played it on PC for close to 400 hours so I am not sure I will play it again, but I want it in my library!
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    I think I'm finally starting to wear down on ESO. Don't have a ton of interest to keep grinding out quests, and PUG dungeons have just been...ew.

Might go back to Guild Wars 2 for a bit. I never really did much with the PoF content, and ended up getting stuck in the progression system of HoT. I have one more level 80 boost remaining, so maybe I'll give that a shot and see what happens.

Grabbed what I thought was a pretty unique Switch game called ICEY. It's a side scroller explorer with an interesting premise. But somehow I've found myself in some sort of "arena" area, where I fight wave after wave of enemies for high scores (each series of battles taking 10-15 minutes to complete). It's really starting to lose it's luster, but I can't figure out how to get out of it, as every screen I advance to just starts me on another long, boring wave. A little bummed, as I was quite enjoying the game up until this point.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    I am really, really, really going to try playing something other than Conan Exiles this weekend. Really.

I did it! I actually started playing God of War. Yeah, I still played a LOT of Conan Exiles, but I at least played the first few hours of God of War. Wow is that game full of little puzzles.