Soulchilde
Destiny 2 and Warframe have been my mainstays, so more of that is in store

Will try to see Deadpool 2 this weekend if I get a chance

What's on your agenda?

Comments

• Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Picked up the ESO Summerset expansion on Monday night, but flew out on Tuesday morning and haven't really had a chance to play it yet. Will hopefully be digging into that.

Seeing Solo on Sunday as well.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited May 25
    I just finished up God of War so now I am looking over my backlog to see what calls to me.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    Persona 5
    Horizon: Zero Dawn

I am feeling a pull to all three but I am not sure what I want to dig into...

kEVRODz.png
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    Board game convention is going to own my weekend... but I just might sneak a few minutes of Conan Exiles early mornings or late evenings just to see how my clan is doing. My birthday is Monday, hoping to get the new Tennis game and God of War.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    More State of Decay 2! I've nearly "conquered" the first map, so it should soon be time to move on to one of the other two.

And possibly more Infectonator 3, as karma penance for killing so many zombies.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    School and yard work.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Grabbed Battle Chasers Nightwar on Switch, and have been rather impressed through the first 3 hours. I'm guessing it'll ultimately get too difficult for me (I've heard the difficulty spike in the back half of the game is very steep), but so far the combat system is fantastic, and both the music and artwork are wonderful.
  • YellowKing
    YellowKing
    GT Member
    Still whittling away at Far Cry 5 and picked up Black Desert Online for $5 from Steam. Have been enjoying that one quite a bit since it's been awhile since I've played an MMO.
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member edited May 28
    In the whittling away category for me... God of War.

And now officially done with the story, just need to decide how much running around in the world to do now. Oh, and hey... found out there's a stinger. B)
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Gratch wrote: »
    Picked up the ESO Summerset expansion on Monday night, but flew out on Tuesday morning and haven't really had a chance to play it yet. Will hopefully be digging into that.

Seeing Solo on Sunday as well.

Got to level 49 1/2 (50 max) in ESO tonight. Will max out tomorrow.

Thought Solo was fantastic.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    Board game convention is going to own my weekend... but I just might sneak a few minutes of Conan Exiles early mornings or late evenings just to see how my clan is doing. My birthday is Monday, hoping to get the new Tennis game and God of War.

Most of my time was spent playing board games, but I did sneak in some time on Conan Exiles and I did get both the Tennis game and God of War.

I spent a few hours with the tennis game and the gameplay is ok and that's the best part of the game. graphics? terrible. animations? terrible. customization? terrible. announcer commentary? terrible. The career stuff isn't bad, but it's much simpler than I had hoped... choices are usually a tournament or something that gives a two month bonus. You only do one thing a month, so the bonus doesn't seem that worthwhile.

I was given God of War last night so I didn't get any time to play. It's installed and patched so it is ready to go when I do have time.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    More State of Decay 2! I've nearly "conquered" the first map, so it should soon be time to move on to one of the other two.

And possibly more Infectonator 3, as karma penance for killing so many zombies.

I played State of Decay 2, and more State of Decay 2. I'm nearing the "end" of my second map, and still loving it. :+1: