Weekend Playlist (5/18/2018)

coopasonic
coopasonic
Well?

State of Decay 2 Ultimate is on my plate, but I can't stop playing Conan Exiles!

Comments

• Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Busy weekend. It's my little brother's 40th birthday tonight, the Obituary/Pallbearer/Skeletonwitch concert tomorrow, and Deadpool 2 (hopefully) on Sunday. Any time in between will be spent in Tamriel with Elder Scrolls Online.

One of these days, I'll actually get back to God of War.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I started playing State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition on my PC today and I'm pretty sure that will be taking up a lot of my time this weekend. It feels very much like a polished version of the first game, which is basically perfect for me.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Homework will take precedence over boardgaming, unfortunately.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    I started playing State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition on my PC today and I'm pretty sure that will be taking up a lot of my time this weekend. It feels very much like a polished version of the first game, which is basically perfect for me.

Played several hours of SoD2 and I'm still enjoying my time. Didn't get quite as much time as I wanted because I ended up getting sucked into another round of Infectonator 3 yesterday.

Fighting the zombie hordes in one game, spreading them across the world in the other. :lol:
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    State of Decay 2 Ultimate is on my plate, but I can't stop playing Conan Exiles!

I think I spent about an hour with SoD2 and about 20 hours with Conan Exiles. That was unexpected.