Weekend Playlist - 4/20 KRATOS SMASH!! edition

Gratch
Gratch
Yeah...I'll be playing the new God of War this weekend. And probably nothing else.

You?

Comments

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    A quiet weekend to finish up Life is Strange: Before the Storm and if I have extra time maybe start one of the Telltale games on my backlog. I'm just biding my time for Battletech's release.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Should be boardgaming, after I finish my assignment for the IT Audit class.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Left work early to pick up GoW, and was so excited to get home and play.

One PS4 system software update, 7 GB of GoW patches, and nearly 90 f**king minutes later, I can finally boot up the game. God, how I curse the PS4's absurdly slow download speed!
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I thought it would be God of War, but I have to say that after an hour I'm not really enjoying it at all. Don't really feel like continuing either, so feels like a total waste. :confounded:
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    I thought it would be God of War, but I have to say that after an hour I'm not really enjoying it at all. Don't really feel like continuing either, so feels like a total waste. :confounded:

I can send you my address... =)
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member

I'm the exact opposite. After 90 minutes, I'm absolutely blown away. Everything so far has been brilliant.

My only gripe is the ridiculously small font they use for subtitles and lore. Just...why?
  • shon
    shon
    GT Member
    I had a half day off yesterday and played GOW for about 6 hours and it's awesome. The battles are intense and crushing, the slo mo effect they use for certain moves really adds a punch to the combat. I did struggle with which control method to use. I really don't like using the triggers for combat so I changed to the old method of buttons but some of the moves that require you to throw the axe you can't do with that method so I'm going back to default.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »

I can send you my address... =)

If you really want it you can Paypal me money and I'll put it in the mail. :confused:
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    Following the crowd here - God of War! Really liking this so far... just started up the mountain.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    A quiet weekend to finish up Life is Strange: Before the Storm and if I have extra time maybe start one of the Telltale games on my backlog. I'm just biding my time for Battletech's release.

Finished up Life is Strange: Before the Storm as expected, but rather than play one of the Telltale game I grabbed Lords of the Fallen from the green man spring sale for $5 and have been playing and enjoying that. I also managed to finish up Slayaway Camp. I don't think I will finish LOTF before Battletech comes out so I might switch back and forth a bit.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member edited April 23
    While I fully expected this weekend to be all GoW, all the time, I ended up getting sucked back into Elder Scrolls Online. Really enjoying all the Morrowind content that l only got about halfway through on release.

So only about 3 hours of GoW on Friday night; and the rest of my time in ESO.