Weekend playlist - 3/30 Easter edition

Gratch
Gratch
New gaming rig arrived on Wednesday, so I'm switching off between FF XV Royal Edition and Doom. Both look incredible at Ultra resolution.

You?

Comments

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    It's merger/midterm weekend. If I'm not working, I'm sleeping.
  • Mr. Feral
    Mr. Feral
    GT Editor
    I can't sing the praises of Doom enough. I beat it recently but I know I'll be getting back into it soon. Over the weekend I will be pouring into the excellent Nuclear Throne. After that I plan on putting some players through their courses in a new Deadlands Reloaded campaign, and playing another few games of Of Dreams and Shadows so I can put my thoughts up about that.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Just read that Tera on PS4 is doing an early access with a Founders Pack, which I was planning on buying anyways. So I guess that will probably take over my weekend...assuming they got the issues from beta worked out (which I'm hearing they mostly have)
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I'll be digging even deeper into Far Cry 5, hoping to take out some crazies in Montana if I can avoid all the bears and wolverines.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    I'll be digging even deeper into Far Cry 5, hoping to take out some crazies in Montana if I can avoid all the bears and wolverines.

I will also be spending much time assaulting the cultists of Hope County. I have 8.5 hours in so far and am pretty much done with one of three regions. I'm still having a lot of fun with it.

I will also be doing the weekly stuff for Monster Hunter World, slowly trying to improve my character. I'm losing steam a little bit with my repeated failure to kill tempered Deviljho and never getting the streamstones I need to upgrade my main weapons, but I am still having fun with it.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Hoping to dive into Hope County too. If my FPS curse hits, though, I'll likely be back to Grim Dawn. Also need to spend some time with Ni No Kuni 2. Just not enough hours in the day!
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Picked up a Founders Pack for Tera on PS4. They've done a good job getting it fixed compared to the open betas, but I think I prefer PC. PS4 version is way behind the PC in terms of features, classes, quests, etc. (i.e. Ninja, Gunner, and Valkyrie aren't available yet), and the interface is still awfully clunky.