Free games via Twitch/Amazon Prime

Isgrimnur
Isgrimnur
Blackhawk wrote:
Amazon just announced that Twitch Prime members will be receiving a set of free games, ala PS+/XBox Live, every month.
We’re celebrating the incredible community response to the Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier program and welcoming all of our new members with the introduction of Free Games with Prime, a brand new program that upgrades your membership by giving you a collection of free games every month starting this Thursday, March 15th.

So, starting [today], you'll get:

· Superhot
· Shadow Tactics
· Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
· Oxenfree
· Mr. Shifty

And Twitch Prime is free if you have Amazon Prime.

Comments

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Yeah, this is great. I wish they would unlock in Steam, though I get why that doesn't happen.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Haha, I was literally just coming here to post these. Definitely a good group of games, which I'm glad for. It's mostly all been loot boxes and stuff for games I don't play recently. They also mentioned a lot more indie games coming in the near months.
    Bullwinkle wrote: »
    Yeah, this is great. I wish they would unlock in Steam, though I get why that doesn't happen.

Yeah, kind of a bummer, but I'm now getting several games on this Twitch launcher so I guess that will co-exist with Origin, Uplay and Itch as a secondary source of games.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The April games are now available:
    • SteamWorld Dig 2
    • Kingsway
    • Toyko 42

And these two games are still available from last month
    • Tales from the Borderlands
    • Dubwars
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    New games available for May:
    • High Hell
    • I, Hope
    • Psychonauts
    • Clustertruck
    • Gone Home
    • Titan Souls

And you can grab the new-ish Twich app here to see and install all of your games: https://app.twitch.tv/