[Sponsorship] Get a 15% discount on EwinRacing gaming chairs

uxFOOL
uxFOOL
edited January 5 in Steals and Deals
Tagged:
tqmnbmaepc12.jpg

Hey all! We have a special deal with EwinRacing right now. Go to EwinRacing.com and use code GamingTrend at checkout to get 15% off your order.

We'll be posting a review of the Flash XL chair pretty soon as well!

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Editor-at-Large
GAMING TREND

Tagged:

Comments

• rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Looks fantastic but it might be a little too big for my space, gonna check when I get home.
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    I have one of these, and that little lumbar pillow is an absolute godsend. Super comfortable. I can snap some pics if you want some scale comparison. :)

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
    PS4 Tag: GamingTrend

• MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    Is this an extra 15% off the 20% New Year Sale that's going on right now? :)
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Good question! Also do you think it's still good if I have to get the smaller version (I think it's the Hero). I can't really tell too much difference between all the versions, though there is one that's a bit smaller. Obviously it looks like the XL is the best bet for comfort, but I just don't think the space I have can accommodate it.
  • uxFOOL
    uxFOOL
    GT Manager
    I'm looking into the code stacking.

As far as I can tell, with the exception of the XL, the differences between the different chairs is largely cosmetic, or in some cases whether or not it comes with the two pillows.

That said, the XL just arrived over the weekend and I really really like it!

Mike Dunn
    Executive Producer & Editor-at-Large
    GAMING TREND

• rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    FYI I went ahead and ordered the smaller version (Calling series); it claimed to be 20% off already, and I was able to add another 15% off using their New Year code (NY15). The "GamingTrend" code did NOT work though.