Weekend playlist - 1/5 edition

Gratch
Gratch
Hello? Anyone still out there? :)

I have all sort of potential stuff on tap this weekend. I'm hitting the homestretch on Lineage 2 Revolution, and should max out a toon and finish the MSQ sometime in the next week. I started Pyre last night, and am sufficiently intrigued by it's mix of King of Dragon Pass meets FFX Blitzball. Plus, it looks and sounds amazing. Still working through a couple games of Civ VI, one on PC and one on iPad. Might mess around with Elite Dangerous, although that planetary landing looks...intense. And, god help me, I'm starting to seriously consider picking up a Switch. (honestly, WTF is wrong with me?)

What do you have going?

Comments

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    I expect to have Nier: Automata delivered today and I hope I can put some time into it.

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I am having a lot of fun with Valkyria Chronicles and expect to continue that this weekend. It's a bit simple, but is still fun.

I apparently need to go back to NieR: Automata because I'm told the credits roll well before the story is done being told.

Other than that I'll probably get in some rounds of PUBG and one of these days I will get back to The Last of Us... really.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    I can't seem to break my addiction to Path of Exile. Still have a ton of games on my backlog list but I just keep going back to PoE. Just started a new build last night hellllllp!!!
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    So...ignore everything I said before. I now have a Switch, so it’ll be Xenoblade 2, Mario, and Zelda.
  • shon
    shon
    GT Member
    Just finished Doki Doki Literature crazy but cool game.

Almost finished 999 on the PC and it's great.
  • TheEgoWhip
    TheEgoWhip
    GT Member
    rittchard wrote: »
    I can't seem to break my addiction to Path of Exile. Still have a ton of games on my backlog list but I just keep going back to PoE. Just started a new build last night hellllllp!!!

I just started playing this, this week. So far it seems to be alot of fun, and I'm barely scratching the surface. Do we have a Wanderers/GT group that still plays?
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    Finished The Evil Within 2 this weekend, pondering going back for New Game+ but not right away. Looks like I'll be moving on to Assassin's Creed Origins next which I've read may be getting a NG+ option bolted on.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Gratch wrote: »
    So...ignore everything I said before. I now have a Switch, so it’ll be Xenoblade 2, Mario, and Zelda.

It was all Xenoblade 2, all the time. I'm enjoying this game far, far more than I expected I would. It's been excellent so far (the first 15 hours)

Messed around with Mario Odyssey a bit with the kids as well. Finished the story and am *this* close to level cap in Lineage 2 Revolution
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    I spent the weekend sick, sleeping, and watching football.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I mostly just went through a bunch of unplayed games on Steam to see if they were even worth any time. Mostly not.

Although Golden Hornet is a fun little Choplifter/Defender throwback and available for free. Cursed Castilla is similarly a good Ghouls and Ghosts sort of game. And I need to spend more time digging into Aztez to get a handle on it's deep combat combo systems.

Also continued with a little Tower Fortress and Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles. So I guess I did play a lot in little chunks.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    TheEgoWhip wrote: »
    rittchard wrote: »

I just started playing this, this week. So far it seems to be alot of fun, and I'm barely scratching the surface. Do we have a Wanderers/GT group that still plays?

Hooray! Let's see if we can get you addicted lol.

Not really a group playing anymore, just me and one other guy in the guild right now. Let me know your account/character name and I'll add you. I'm putting excess Wisdom Scrolls and gems in the Guild Stash for people just starting out so feel free to grab anything you want. Also if you need help with any content (generally bosses) and I'm on, don't be shy about asking for help. I should be able to get you through anything in the main (10 chapter) game pretty quickly. At least I think I can lol, some of the bosses are crazy hard!
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member

It was all Xenoblade 2, all the time. I'm enjoying this game far, far more than I expected I would. It's been excellent so far (the first 15 hours)

I look forward to playing your copy when you are done with it!
    coopasonic wrote: »
    I am having a lot of fun with Valkyria Chronicles and expect to continue that this weekend. It's a bit simple, but is still fun.

I apparently need to go back to NieR: Automata because I'm told the credits roll well before the story is done being told.

Other than that I'll probably get in some rounds of PUBG and one of these days I will get back to The Last of Us... really.

So I played a bit of Valkyria, and a bit of Nier seeing how the second play differs and not sure I am interested. I also played some PUBG including a couple top 10 finishes.

Most importantly, I finished The Last of Us. Wow. I don't know why you guys let me go so long without playing through that. That was great. The Left Behind DLC was kind of cool too though much weaker than the main game, though some of the combat was intense, from a storyline perspective it was kind of weak.
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    Happy New Year and I'm still playing Warframe and Destiny 2