Dungeons, demons and grave robbing- Battle Chasers: Nightwar

GamingTrendNews
GamingTrendNews
edited October 2017 in Newsfeed

imageDungeons, demons and grave robbing- Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Battle Chasers: Nightwar is a beautiful, full-length, turn-based strategic RPG that has everything you expect from a AAA title, but it somehow managed to do it on an indie budget

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jbumi
    Jbumi
    GT Member
    Thank you for an excellent review! I have one quick question. What save system does the game use? Is it save anywhere, save at specified save spots or one save only that the game decides when/where?
  • damphyr
    damphyr
    GT Editor
    Jbumi wrote: »
    Thank you for an excellent review! I have one quick question. What save system does the game use? Is it save anywhere, save at specified save spots or one save only that the game decides when/where?

H!

The game has an auto save that kicks in pretty frequently, it saves without slowing down your game. You also have the option to save and quit at just about any point, except during the middle of a battle. If you save and quit inside a dungeon, you'll be outside the dungeon when you reload, but all your dungeon progress will be saved.

I hope that answers everything! There was just so much to cover with this title!
  • Jbumi
    Jbumi
    GT Member
    Yes, thank you! I really appreciate the well written & in-depth articles. Very nice site!
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    I bought it based on your recommendation, and @USMC_Kato having bought it.
    Gonna dig into this sometime this weekend.