Talking Battle Chasers: Nightwar with creator Joe Mad

GamingTrendNews
GamingTrendNews
edited September 2017 in Newsfeed

imageTalking Battle Chasers: Nightwar with creator Joe Mad

We've been covering Battle Chasers: Nightwar since we got a personal tour of the demo at E3 by Joe Mad, CEO and Creative Director of Airship Syndicate. Battle Chasers is making the jump from a 90's comic sensation to an indie game, described as a love letter to the JRPG genre, and arrives on Xbox On

Read the full story here

Comments

• uxFOOL
    uxFOOL
    GT Manager
    Great interview! Can't believe it's been over 20 years since his X-Men run! I'll have to check out the new Battle Chasers books for sure.

Mike Dunn
    Executive Producer & Editor-at-Large
    GAMING TREND

• Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    I've become a fan after his work on the Darksiders series, but Battle Chasers is making me think I need to look into his prior work!

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
    PS4 Tag: GamingTrend

• damphyr
    damphyr
    GT Editor
    I've become a fan after his work on the Darksiders series, but Battle Chasers is making me think I need to look into his prior work!

There are a lot of common threads between Darksiders and Battle Chasers, even if the gameplay is very different. I was really excited to hear about the Chrono Trigger inspiration, given how much I love that game.
    uxFOOL wrote: »
    Great interview! Can't believe it's been over 20 years since his X-Men run! I'll have to check out the new Battle Chasers books for sure.

I'm so excited for more Battle Chasers comics, I can't even verb it!