Weekend Playlist - 8/4/17 Edition

Soulchilde
Soulchilde
Still playing the Path of Exile Beta on the XB1. It is such a different game than Diablo 3 while I'm having fun I don't think when it releases I will play it. Just like D3 cleaner look and the skill system is simplified enough that you can easily correct you mistake in your build. PoE just has too many variable for me.

Anyway, I'll also continue playing Overwatch. Really like Doomfist game-play

Comments

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I am still going strong on Fortnite and my son is as well. We're ready to move on yo Plankerton.

I am throwing in a bit of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on the side when I need a break from slaying Husks.
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    My time will be split between Guild Wars 2 (I picked up the HoT xpac, and pre-ordered the new one), Final Fantasy XII HD, and Pathfinder Adventures.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    The back half of the workday will be my first shift of volunteering at the VA hospital. Then I have to finish this week's reading, take the quizzes, and spam the discussion board. I'll probably work some NHL 17 in there as I try to get my Sabres into the playoffs, and not have my minor league team finish in dead last.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    I think I will put some time into the Witcher 3. Still plugging away. I get distracted for a few months then get hooked again.

It is nice that that quest log is good enough to do that.

• Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    Gratch wrote: »
    My time will be split between Guild Wars 2 (I picked up the HoT xpac, and pre-ordered the new one), Final Fantasy XII HD, and Pathfinder Adventures.

Right on track for this weekend. Mostly Guild Wars 2, playing a Revenant up to 28. I had forgotten how much fun simple exploration is in that game.

Played a little FF XII, finished 3 Pathfinder scenarios, and even jumped back into FFXIV for a bit.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    I am still going strong on Fortnite and my son is as well. We're ready to move on yo Plankerton.

I am throwing in a bit of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on the side when I need a break from slaying Husks.

Spot on for me as well. A lot of Fortnite with the kiddo and some strong progress in Car Mechanic Simulator 2018. In Fortnite we are both into Plankerton and feeling the pain. In CMS2018, I unlocked the second garage expansion and am up to around $70k.

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Isgrimnur wrote: »
    The back half of the workday will be my first shift of volunteering at the VA hospital. Then I have to finish this week's reading, take the quizzes, and spam the discussion board. I'll probably work some NHL 17 in there as I try to get my Sabres into the playoffs, and not have my minor league team finish in dead last.

Spot on here as well.