Marvel Inhumans

Soulchilde
Soulchilde
edited June 2017 in Off-Topic
Trailer

Looks bad, imo, but Lockjaw making an appearance means I might just watch a few episodes

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Yeah...that doesn't look very good to me.
  • rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    I watched/slept thru the premiere. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, but that's still not saying much. Anyone else?
  • uxFOOL
    uxFOOL
    GT Manager
    I thought it was on par with the Agents of Shield premiere, which is to say, not too good. Not sure if I (or anyone else) have the patience to give it half a season to get better this time around...

Mike Dunn
    Executive Producer & Editor-at-Large
    GAMING TREND

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    I watched the first hour and didn't hate it. Obviously, the second hour being the other half to the IMAX premiere will probably be a bit different, so I suppose tile will tell.

Of course, I'm also in the middle of catching up on Agent Carter and haven't seen last season of AoS yet, so...
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    I didn't mind it. Plot holes are pretty big though.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    They're miners on the moon. It's one step away from an 18yo Futurama episode.
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member edited October 2017
    To be fair, I was introduced to the Inhumans via either Avengers or HULK: Agents of Smash a few years ago. Never read the comics.

One of my friends pointed out that the challenge with a series like this is that NBC doesn't really have the budget to do this justice and if they were to introduce these characters to the MCU it probably should have been in a movie with a much bigger budget.

Still, I'd love to have Lockjaw... and Medusa is hot.