Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I'd get that Hitman collection if it wasn't $60. Full price for two old games is insane.

Yeah, I guess that's my problem with it. They're charging an awful lot for what look like minor updates to games that are pretty old.
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    farley2k wrote: »
    New, Exclusive Details On Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

It's nice to see that it's more of a Souls game than they were initially saying. I'm all the way in on that one.
  • MonkeyFinger
    MonkeyFinger
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    I'd get that Hitman collection if it wasn't $60. Full price for two old games is insane.
    Yeah, I guess that's my problem with it. They're charging an awful lot for what look like minor updates to games that are pretty old.
    Same here, was potentially interested until I saw the price. :/
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited January 12
    coopasonic wrote: »
    farley2k wrote: »
    New, Exclusive Details On Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

It's nice to see that it's more of a Souls game than they were initially saying. I'm all the way in on that one.

That's kind of the opposite of what I wanted. I was hoping this was going to have more Tenchu DNA in it than Souls.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Breach hits Early Access this week, not sure if it's free since the game will be Free To Play or not?

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    My Time At Portia hits final release this week after a long time in Early Access:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Walking Dead Final Season: Episode 3 "Broken Toys" brings back the interrupted series (new PC buyers can only get it on the Epic store, but if you already bought it on Steam you should be able to still get it there)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    If you're afraid of being lonely, you can now Farm Together on the XB1 this week (also out on PC)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The return of weird-ass Japanese games on Nintendo platforms with Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes also out this week:

• EddieA
    EddieA
    GT Member
    Breach hits Early Access this week, not sure if it's free since the game will be Free To Play or not?

You have to buy one of the bundle packs to play the early access version. I assume it won't be free-to-play until the full release. I enjoyed what I played in the alpha, so I might pick it up if the EA version has enough content.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    EddieA wrote: »

You have to buy one of the bundle packs to play the early access version. I assume it won't be free-to-play until the full release. I enjoyed what I played in the alpha, so I might pick it up if the EA version has enough content.

That seems like pretty standard procedure, but I suppose that means I'll be waiting for a while to see how things turn out.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    15 Upcoming Games For The Nintendo Switch

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The first dev diary for Outward, the open world RPG where you're more of a regular schlub.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Full launch trailer for My Time at Portial, which apparently includes more traditional adventuring and combat than I realized:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Smoke and Sacrifice launches on XB1 and PS4 today

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Grand Tour Game is out now, and only $15 which is a nice surprise. Here's some talking heads

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Tyranids start their Zerg-rush on Warhammer 40,000: Gladius today as well:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Onimusha: Warlods is an HD update to a quite old game, but not nearly as much detail and love as something like the Resident Evil updates that Capcom has also done:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited January 15
    I was about to buy it on the eShop bit I noticed dark souls was only 10 more and I just couldn't justify it.
    Not that they are the same type of games exactly but they are similar and Onimusha is really short - like under 10 hours.

I just couldn't do it
  • Rumpy
    Rumpy
    GT Member
    The return of weird-ass Japanese games on Nintendo platforms with

Is this a third game? I think I had heard of a sequel that was available on the WiiU. My brother had bought the original Wii game and it was pretty... interesting to say the least.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?"

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited January 16
    Get yourself a pile of story for The Division 2 (as an aside, I find it kind of funny because after the backlash about how the videos for the first game looked much better than the final game, i'd say the graphics on characters especially here don't look all that impressive at all)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's some Genesis Alpha One gameplay that also explains how this first person shooter roguelike with ship building works:

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    Here's some Genesis Alpha One gameplay that also explains how this first person shooter roguelike with ship building works:

My first impression is... Wow. But can it be that good?
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »

My first impression is... Wow. But can it be that good?

I've been following it for a while so my hopes say yes, but I'm keeping expectations in check until we get to play it.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Desolate launches out of Early Access into full release tomorrow, kind of a surprise to me.

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Anthem: 10 Minutes of Hidden Depths Gameplay - IGN First

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Am I the only one that feels like Anthem hasn't really solidified into a game that is actually coming out in a matter of weeks? Something about it just feels nebulous, and I'm not sure why.

Either way I'm not feeling they hype that I would expect of a game that big.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Deponia Announcement Trailer for Nintendo Switch

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Dirt Rally 2.0 is getting 8 of the official FIA World Rallycross tracks