Comments

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    L.A. Noire for Nintendo Switch Gets a Smart New Trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I never played the original, but this trailer seems to be very much not the tone that I expected from Outcast - Second Contact. This sounds/looks more like Duke Nukem to me than a classic adventure.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited November 2017
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 has all the heroes you've come to love, and then some. And then more.

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    I loved the first one. Haven't gotten to Avengers yet.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Isgrimnur wrote: »

Same here. This one is getting good reviews so I may just skip Avengers and pretend I have time to play this one.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Tower 57 launches on PC today, and looks to have some incredible pixel art and fast action shooting (which this trailer doesn't show enough of):
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Door Kickers: Action Squad just came out in Early Access today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Gunhead just got announced today, coming from the guys who made Cryptark saying this is more of a first person take on similar concept.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Ooh, THQ Nordic just announced Titan Quest Ragnarök! Unfortunately only a prerendered trailer for this brand new expansion, but it's available NOW! :hushed:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited November 2017
    Tamriel; Anywhere | Skyrim for Nintendo Switch Review

Skyrim Nintendo Switch Review - The Final Verdict

Skyrim Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?" - Switch Version

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Horizon Zero Dawn : Tree Destruction

lwl0guiv0jyz.gif
  • Jimmy the Fish
    Jimmy the Fish
    GT Member
    Damn, that is impressive.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Ruiner has put out a new Savage Update adding a bunch of free content as well as tweaks for newer players:

• Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »

Same here. This one is getting good reviews so I may just skip Avengers and pretend I have time to play this one.

Note: I believe (unlike the first one) it's MCU only.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Well, if you're one of those people who has been begging for a new Skate game, maybe go support Session on Kickstarter? I tried their demo and couldn't get the controls down within the very confined tutorial area, but maybe I'm just uncoordinated (I definitely am)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/100195109/session-skateboarding-simulation-game-by-crea-ture

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Well, if you're one of those people who has been begging for a new Skate game, maybe go support Session on Kickstarter? I tried their demo and couldn't get the controls down within the very confined tutorial area, but maybe I'm just uncoordinated (I definitely am)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/100195109/session-skateboarding-simulation-game-by-crea-ture

FWIW, these guys already hit their goal in just a few days, so with more than 3.5 weeks to go I imagine it will only grow.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Ubisoft Reflections once again comes out of nowhere with a cute and interesting looking little game called Ode. Released today for $5 (http://store.ubi.com/us/ode/5a16b08788a7e3d65873c4c1.html)
    Embark on a journey of pure joy, where every interaction with the environment has an immediate positive visual & aural reaction. Transform your character as you collect fallen stars and ascend through 4 fantasy worlds, revealing melodic landscapes to which you add layer upon layer of music to create a crescendo of sound and light.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    For being a stealthy thief, it looks like the main character in Seven: Days Long Gone has some pretty satisfying combat options as well.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Fans of the old Fallout games may want to check out Atom RPG that just launched in Early Access on Steam (getting Positive reviews on Steam already):

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The open beta for Steep: Road to the Olympics has started today through next Monday the 4th, and they put out a trailer to announce that:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    A new trailer for Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame looks good, but kind of highlights my issue with supercross to begin with: every stadium and track basically looks the same no matter where you are.

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    A new trailer for Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame looks good, but kind of highlights my issue with supercross to begin with: every stadium and track basically looks the same no matter where you are.

That's a good point, what's the value of having multiple tracks if they all feel pretty much the same?

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    It's hard to make piles of dirt look distinctive. Especially when you've eliminated weather as a factor.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    It's hard to make piles of dirt look distinctive. Especially when you've eliminated weather as a factor.

Yeah, that's a big reason I really like outdoor "Nationals"-style tracks more.

There are trees, grass, rocks, stands, vehicles, weather, and the much more broad shape and size of tracks. All stadium tracks basically have the same scenery, and all have to fit tight and winding tracks into the same general shape/space.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited December 2017
    Here's a story trailer for Seven: The Days Long Gone that has a bit of gameplay mixed in (for those who don't know, it's a "3D isometric, open world RPG, with parkour climbing system. You play as Teriel, a master thief possessed by an ancient daemon...")

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Steep: Road to the Olympics launches next week, but they put out a launch trailer today (and you can still try the beta through the weekend, though it's fairly limited)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I guess The Division has another big free update hitting with their 1.8 Resistance Update adding two new modes and a new area to the map.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Capcom just announced Mega Man 11, coming out late 2018:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's the launch trailer for The Surge: A Walk in the Park expansion:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Headup Games just announced Bridge Constructor Portal, mixing your favorite bridge building game with your favorite...murderous AI bot?