Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Strange Brigade - The Thrice Damned Part 2 DLC is now available with a new character and new story missions:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Mutant Football League - Dynasty Edition launches on consoles just in time for some spoopy decapitations:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Ubisoft brings back motion gaming with Sports Party on the Switch this week:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Let's Play Mutant: Year Zero - Road to Eden
    Eurogamer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    About 30 minutes of Nintendo playing Yoshi's Crafted World

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Phoenix Point is looking very cool in this new trailer. I also didn't realize they have an Early Access version on their website despite the game not releasing or hitting Steam until next year.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    "The Grip: Combat Racing marketing team was given £100 to create a trailer.

They spent £95 on energy drinks, found an old Scalextric and put this together in 10 minutes."

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    I played the Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Demo/Beta. This is Part 1.
    * I like Chris Odd. I have watched a few let's plays of his

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Deru - The Art of Cooperation launches on Switch and PC this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Since it's election week in the US I think we may all just want to curl up and Rage in Peace

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    If you like cute birds and skateboard games, you should check out SkateBIRD from some former coworkers of mine. Just announced, but you can Wishlist it on Steam if you want. :wink:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Apparently Road Redemption launches today on Switch and PS4

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Cinematic launch trailer for Overkill's The Walking Dead

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The ARK: Extinction expansion looks pretty neat. No idea if you get to see any of that without 40 hours of punching trees getting ganked on the beach, though...

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Preview and Gameplay Discussion
    ACG

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    farley2k wrote: »
    Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Preview and Gameplay Discussion
    ACG

Still up in the air about this. The turn based combat looks good, but the story line, the characters commentary and the music are a bit iffy for me.
  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    Oh, and Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is scheduled to release on the same day as Just Cause 4, and I'm afraid I've already got a hankering for more Rico mayhem =)
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »
    Oh, and Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is scheduled to release on the same day as Just Cause 4, and I'm afraid I've already got a hankering for more Rico mayhem =)

Just Cause 3 was a disappointment to me, but that doesn't make Mutant Year Zero a gimme. After Phantom Doctrine I am more skeptical... also with RDR2 and Monster Hunter World I feel like I am set for a while.
  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    jztemple2 wrote: »

Just Cause 3 was a disappointment to me, but that doesn't make Mutant Year Zero a gimme. After Phantom Doctrine I am more skeptical... also with RDR2 and Monster Hunter World I feel like I am set for a while.

I also was disappointed in Just Cause 3, I thought the map was a letdown after JC2 and the gameplay was more gimmicky. Looking at some of the JC4 info, the map is just about the size of the JC2 map and the trailers seem to indicate a wider variety of terrain than JC3, so I'll just keep an eye on developments.
  • Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    I'm waiting for reviews on JC4. JC3 was okay, but ran out of steam pretty quickly.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited November 8
    Red Dead Redemption 2: The Hater's Review
    Kotaku

*Holy cow - it is 40 minutes long! I got a bit bored after 10...but it was somewhat funny.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    HellSign is a top-down action RPG with a slower, horror vibe to it that just launched into Early Access today

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Hitman 2 launch gameplay trailer, out today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The one thing that Pac-Man was really missing was fucking microtransactions and DLC. Well here comes Bandai Namco and Red Bull to fix that for you!

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    Hitman 2 launch gameplay trailer, out today:

green man has it for 30% off... tempting, but my plate is full.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited November 10
    11-11: Memories Retold launch trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's the Battlefield V launch trailer. Confusingly it is out now in Origin Premier Access, but not regular Origin Access, and won't hit "for real" until Nov 20. Oh, and their take on Battle Royale won't be out until next March, but whatever...

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Warhammer: Chaosbane continues to look like an interesting ARPG Diablo competitor, here's a few minutes of gameplay from a melee focused dude:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Void Bastards is a comic-book-y take on something like System Shock that was announced at X018:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Sea of Thieves: The Arena is coming early next year and bringing come new competitive gameplay to the sea: