Random new game trailers and videos

1606163656669

Comments

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Space Hulk: Tactics launch trailer

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Techland seems to be teasing a sequel for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and also calling out Rockstar and Red Dead 2

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Techland seems to be teasing a sequel for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and also calling out Rockstar and Red Dead 2

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 gets some Porsche DLC if you ever wanted to bang on an iconic German vehicle

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Haunted Graveyard is a spooky (but not gore-y) VR adventure game out just in time for Halloween

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Strange Brigade gets its first DLC campaign mission with The Thrice Damned Par 1: Isle of the Dead and another new character, in addition to more free content for all players:

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Borderlands 2 VR is going to be coming to PSVR

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Slide-y mecha game Left Alive from Square Enix gets a couple trailers, one announcing their release date (March 5, 2019)



    And a little longer one showing the state of the world in their universe:

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    NoClip looks at the making of Fallout Shelter

  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Onimusha: Warlords’ Latest Gameplay Footage Highlights Early Action And Controls
    *not in english but still fun to watch if you like the series.

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Light Keeps Us Safe is hitting Early Access tomorrow, here's some older gameplay

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 launch trailer

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    LEGO DC Super-Villains Launch Trailer

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Damsel launches out of Early Access into full release this week:

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Return of the Obra Dinn is the next game from the creator of Papers, Please but looks very unique in it's own right:

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    5 Hidden Indie Gems for October:

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Dreadnought launched free to play on Steam today

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    More info on The Grand Tour Game that you can transition seemlessly between watching episodes of the show (on Amazon Prime) and driving those cars and courses in the game:

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Destiny 2 gets spooky with the Festival of the Lost tomorrow

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    It looks like Discord is making a big push for their store paying to get several indies on there (including several months of PC exclusivity for Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption that is out there today but won't hit Steam until early 2019 now)

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Interesting to see that the actual toys for Starlink: Battle for Atlas aren't required to play the game, you can just buy the digital version if you don't want more plastic stuff clogging up your shelves. Also it's out on consoles today

  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    if you don't want more plastic stuff clogging up your shelves.

    Clogging up my shelves? Hmm, I just can't understand that. You mean there are some folks who don't think of those items as mementos? ;-)

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    if you don't want more plastic stuff clogging up your shelves.

    Clogging up my shelves? Hmm, I just can't understand that. You mean there are some folks who don't think of those items as mementos? ;-)

    Yeah, hard to believe, right?

    Oh wait, I have a big ol' bag full of Skylanders and Disney Infinity "toys" just taking up room in my closet. :weary:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLC The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon launches today along with the free Tournament mode added to the base game:

  • Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    jztemple2 wrote: »
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    if you don't want more plastic stuff clogging up your shelves.

    Clogging up my shelves? Hmm, I just can't understand that. You mean there are some folks who don't think of those items as mementos? ;-)

    Yeah, hard to believe, right?

    Oh wait, I have a big ol' bag full of Skylanders and Disney Infinity "toys" just taking up room in my closet. :weary:

    I've got a pile of Lego Dimensions crap right next to them, too.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    If you're into RTS games, Empires Apart is now free to play (though of course Mostly Negative recent Steam reviews, possibly because of the change over?)

  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    More info on The Grand Tour Game that you can transition seemlessly between watching episodes of the show (on Amazon Prime) and driving those cars and courses in the game:


    Color me intrigued.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Launch trailer for retro shooter Project Warlock, apparently only on GoG

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Eden Rising: Supremacy new trailer for this neat looking third person game in Early Access

  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Sandbox RTS Veil of Crows from a small indie launches out of Early Access today:

Sign In or Register to comment.