Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited October 2017
    Elex look fun.

And it is by Piranha Bytes makers of Gothic which I remember fondly.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Yeah, it's quicker at some things but several times it still lags behind my input, forcing me to it the bumper a second (or third) time.

And certain things like "buying" the free Games with Gold while there's a download going on still cause massive hitching. Seems completely insane for a modern OS on a multi-core system.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2 just got announced with this trailer and gameplay in one video. Coming early next year.

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    I liked the first game, but it needed some polish. Hopefully, this will have that.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Bullwinkle wrote: »
    I liked the first game, but it needed some polish. Hopefully, this will have that.

Same. It felt a bit too janky online for me. I do really wish they had a 3rd person camera option, but I understand why they don't I guess.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    World of Tanks Blitz just did something weird and added a couple tanks from Warhammer 40k. I can imagine that probably opens up a whole new tech tree of content to add down the road.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    It doesn't release for another week, but they have put out a launch trailer for Destiny 2 on PC:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Super Mario Odyssey - Jaxi & Exploring Holes & Hidden Hat Doors in Sand Kingdom (Gameplay)

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited October 2017
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Exploring the Town of Grendle Gameplay (Nintendo Switch)

*This video has dispelled my worry about the game not feeling ... big .. like the first game did. You know what I mean, not just a large map but large buildings, large towns, etc.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    High Hell launches today, from the maker of Heavy Bullets:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Doom for Nintendo Switch Impressions

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    AER - Memories of Old looks like a new, calm adventure (or not):

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's the launch trailer for the kinda silly movie tie-in The Mummy Demastered from WayForward:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Zombie Night Terror just launched a free level editor DLC (after their other free Moonwalkers DLC). If you like Lemmings-like games and/or puzzle games I highly recommend it

• Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    Here's the launch trailer for the kinda silly movie tie-in The Mummy Demastered from WayForward:

When it drops in price, I'm buying this. Looks great.
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    AER - Memories of Old looks like a new, calm adventure (or not):

Journey done with the poly count of Battle Arena: Toshinden mixed with the art and level design of Skyward Sword.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Launch trailer for Spintires: MudRunner

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Codemasters announces a new crazy arcade racing game called Onrush that looks to compete with things like Burnout and FlatOut. So they really should have called it Rushout.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I didn't expect this, but maybe the popularity of the first made this inevitable: Spelunky 2 announced

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the second) launch trailer before next week's launch:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Speaking of sequels, Guacamelee! 2, woohoo!

• Purge
    Purge
    GT Member edited October 2017
    Speaking of sequels, Guacamelee! 2, woohoo!

I'm stuck in the first one. Damn disappearing platforms. Hate that level.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Oure was announced today at the PlayStation conference and is available on PS4 now:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Marvel’s Spider-Man - PGW 2017 Teaser Trailer | PS4

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    God of War - PGW 2017 Gameplay Trailer | PS4

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited October 2017
    Mutant Football League launch trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Need for Speed Payback put out their launch trailer. The cars and stuff look really cool, but I wish I could get that without the story (though this one looks less horrible than past attempts)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Nioh: Complete Edition launches on Steam next week on Nov 7th:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Doom but with Super Mario Odyssey Music

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    They Are Billions looks kind of incredible. Somebody go buy their early supporter version and report back :wink: (http://www.numantiangames.com/support-they-are-billions/)