Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth brings a bunch more abominations to fight and three new classes to play when it comes out next week:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Strafe: Millennium Edition is a bunch of updates coming to the game to give it more life and address some of the complaints of the initial version. Nice to see they are putting a lot of work into supporting, polishing and expanding on this one:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited October 4
    I'm kind of happy to see this game Heliborne coming out.

Most helicopter games these days are all super simulation heavy, so I haven't really enjoyed a helicopter combat game since back in the Comanche days. I'm hoping this scratches that itch.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    As a fan of giant monsters, I can't wait to check out Extinction next year! They just released (the first?) gameplay video, which looks like a nice westernized Attack on Titan:

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »

Most helicopter games these days are all super simulation heavy, so I haven't really enjoyed a helicopter combat game since back in the Comanche days. I'm hoping this scratches that itch.

Looks interesting, but it makes me nostalgic for some of those "super simulation" sims from twenty plus years ago as well. In fact I still have my copy of Jane's Longbow 2 with its spiral bound manual and "3DFX support" :)
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    As a fan of giant monsters, I can't wait to check out Extinction next year! They just released (the first?) gameplay video, which looks like a nice westernized Attack on Titan:

My only concern is it seems the monsters are basically all giant orcs. Ooooo, this one's red, he must be special! ;)

I am hopeful that this is fun.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY - 10 Minutes of Brand New Gameplay, Yum!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I guess Road Redemption has finally come out of Early Access, and by the Steam Reviews I guess it has turned out Very Positive. It certainly looks better than I expected from the early looks I had seen.

• naednek
    naednek
    GT Moderator

just needs Airwolf
  • Rumpy
    Rumpy
    GT Member
    Road Rash spiritual Successor! :D Been following this one for awhile. I was sad when EA had decided not to continue the franchise. They could have really done something with better technology.
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    naednek wrote: »

just needs Airwolf

So what, 45 seconds of helicopter footage, four seats and a couple cheesy helmets?
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    Rumpy wrote: »
    Road Rash spiritual Successor! :D Been following this one for awhile. I was sad when EA had decided not to continue the franchise. They could have really done something with better technology.

Looks like a lot of fun, and arcade enough to actually enjoy the fighting.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    A couple minutes of "in game footage" of dinosaurs in Jurassic World Evolution

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    A couple minutes of "in game footage" of dinosaurs in Jurassic World Evolution

Nice!
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Ghost Recon: Wildlands launches their Ghost War 4v4 PvP mode for free this week.

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Easy Allies Review

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    It looks like Wayforward is doing the true oldschool approach with The Mummy Demastered, which means not only pixel platforming but true late-80's/early-90's style completely unrelated sidescrolling shooter movie tie-in:

• Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    It looks like Wayforward is doing the true oldschool approach with The Mummy Demastered, which means not only pixel platforming but true late-80's/early-90's style completely unrelated sidescrolling shooter movie tie-in:

Contravania!! :yum:
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Super Mario Odyssey Live Breakdown - Japanese Ad Gameplay (Secrets & Hidden Details)

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    FLAME IN THE FLOOD | 13 Minutes GAMEPLAY

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Evil Within 2 launch trailer (red band...beware the yuckies)

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition | First 20 Minutes | Nintendo Switch

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Crytek's interesting but weird online horror/hunting/co-op game Hunt: Showdown comes out in Early Access next week:

• Dante Rising
    Dante Rising
    GT Member
    Hob definitely looks cool, but I don't know if I will take the plunge. Torchlight I and II failed to hold my interest for very long. The mechanics were solid, but the game lacked a strong narrative and personality.

I really wish Red Dead would get a remaster. If I recall correctly, the one design decision I HATED about that game was that to keep your horse moving, you had to keep tapping the X button. In my old age, I would prefer to just press the button once and let the horse canter until I told it to stop. I've never been big on unnecessary button tapping, my favorite being quickly-tap-this-button-thirty-times-to-turn-the-crank-or-raise-the-heavy-door!
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    You like British accents and goofy point & click adventures? Who doesn't! Yorkshire Gubbins hits Steam this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Elex has a pretty action-packed launch trailer for an RPG.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Petroglyph is bringing back the modular units and some faster pacing to RTS games with Forged Alliance:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    After something like 8 years in development, Overgrowth is finally coming out of Early Access. Get your acrobatic bunny melee here, kids!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The new Xbox One dashboard started rolling out today. I'm most excited about a potential speed up of the damn interface (that they have promised multiple times now), but there's lots of other changes as well:

• Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    I've had it for a while.

I like it. It grows on you, and it is quicker, but not as speedy as I'd like it.

We'll see with the XB1X - 3 weeks away.