Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    MXGP Pro launches today and looks very pretty visually at least:

And here is a ~25 minute video and breakdown of the PS4 version from Team VVV:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Shaq Fu is getting a special guest with Barrack Fu: The Adventures of Dirty Barry

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Three Fields Entertainment announced Danger Zone 2, looking much closer to the Burnout Crash Mode that we all wanted from the first one:

They also have Dangerous Driving coming out later this winter, that sounds almost exactly like classic Burnout 3 or 4.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    MXGP Pro launches today and looks very pretty visually at least:

GET GET GET UP OUT IT
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition - Release Trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Past Cure has put out a big V2 update on all platforms that seems to have touched most all areas of the game:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    You can now preorder Shenmue 1 & 2 before it launches later in August:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Finally a real trailer for Dakar 18 along with a release date announcement of September 11:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Garage: Bad Trip is bringing its top-down maniacal blood painting fun to Steam this Friday:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr has added Warzones to the PC build, which I think are the repeatable content? Anyway, have more pretty cinematics:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    GRIP: Combat Racing - Introducing Carkour game mode with high flying stunt tracks

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Spectrum Retreat hits multiple platforms this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker is back! Switch and 3DS both get the fun puzzler.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Airmech Wastelands finally released out of Early Access a few days ago, bringing their action-RTS thingy to a full campaign:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Love these fan made recuts!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    After many years, Chasm is finally gong to release at the end of this month!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Monster Hunter: World gets a new trailer for the PC version coming out in August:

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    Monster Hunter: World gets a new trailer for the PC version coming out in August:

...and I am thinking about picking it up. I don't know why! I am not sure my kids computer could play it, but it would be cool to team up if it could.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Digital Extremes has cancelled The Amazing Eternals after seeing lackluster beta retention and the market largely moving away from hero shooters. Too bad, as it had a retro scifi vibe that I really like and is underutilized in games.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Another straightforward gameplay video for Danger Zone 2

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Darksiders III gets a gameplay trailer along with the announcement that it's launching on November 27th:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Hmm, the Defiance 2050 launch trailer shows the re-launched shooter MMO still has some creepy looking faces:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Phantom Doctrine is bringing back some Cold War espionage in turn-based style next month:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited July 10
    In the lead-up to the next big update and Xbox One launch, 11 Things That Have Changed In No Man's Sky Since Launch

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    Phantom Doctrine is bringing back some Cold War espionage in turn-based style next month:

I'm all over this one.
  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    In the lead-up to the next big update and Xbox One launch, 11 Things That Have Changed In No Man's Sky Since Launch

Is it known when the update will most likely be released?
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »

Is it known when the update will most likely be released?

https://www.nomanssky.com/2018/05/no-mans-sky-next-multiplayer-and-release-date/
    We are also announcing the release date. No Man’s Sky NEXT is coming as a free update to PC and PS4 on July 24th. Xbox One launches on July 24th.
  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    Thanks, maybe it's time to give the game another try.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Warhammer Vermintide II is our on Xbox One now (and apparently part of Game Pass if you have that)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And if you go forward 40,000 years, you can check out some factions from Warhammer 40k: Gladius - Relics of War

Orks:

Astra Militarum: