Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Gunheart is a co-op shooter for both VR and non-VR that just launched their full version this week and seems to be very well received.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Outer Wilds is coming to PC and XB1 later this year. Supposedly somewhat like No Man's Sky but with a smaller, hand-crafted "universe" instead of sprawling procedural planets.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 6
    The Crew 2 hasn't even launched and now they're putting out a trailer for their post-launch content and DLC (but to be fair they're explaining what the Season Pass means and what you get for free):

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Grip is bringing their Rollcage-inspired racing to XB1, PS4 and Switch later this fall (already out on Steam in Early Access):

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Moto GP 18 launch trailer for Milestone's bike racer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Hitman 2 got announced for this September, and it's all coming in one package instead of the cool season-long thing they did last time.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 8
    Avalanche Studios also announced Generation Zero, an open world game set in 1980's Sweden with some, uh, small liberties taken:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Karters launched onto Steam this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    Hitman 2 got announced for this September, and it's all coming in one package instead of the cool season-long thing they did last time.

If you preorder I guess you can play Hitman: Sniper Assassin Mode right now:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Railway Empire - Mexico DLC lets you expand south of the border on all platforms now:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    V-Rally 4 shows off their Rally-Cross and Buggy racing in this latest trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Wreckfest launch teaser ahead of their launch next week:

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member

Wait, wait... wreckfest is actually launching!? Huh.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »

Wait, wait... wreckfest is actually launching!? Huh.

Yup! At least the PC version is out for good next week. The console versions will hit this fall.

They've been putting out some pretty big updates the last couple months, basically since they finally got a publisher they've been able to work on it full scale again.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Jurassic World Evolution - Launch Trailer for this game that you guys have already crushed my hopes for

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    9 Minutes of Joker and Harley Gameplay From LEGO DC Super Villains...I feel like I'm the only one that really wishes they would build more on the LEGO City Undercover open world concept than these small levels

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 13
    The Making of Fallout 76 - Noclip Documentary (follow-up to last week's Bethesda documentary)

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    The Making of Fallout 76 - Noclip Documentary (follow-up to last week's Bethesda documentary)

I shutter to think of what they are going to do with the Far Cry series if this MP thing becomes a trend.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Bury Me In Yakuza Games

Yakuza Kiwami 2 E3 Trailer

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    This is just well done....

Cyberpunk 2077, as told by Ciri

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Hanoko launches a second stage of Early Access today, seems like a good time to check out this ninja/samurai combat game:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Omega Strike hits consoles today. I really enjoyed my time with the PC version so definitely check it out if it looks like your thing

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 14
    It may not have Mario, but Soccer Slammers brings some silly ball kicking to the Switch today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Paladins also launches on the Switch today. It's a great team-based hero shooter if you're into that sort of thing:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    WRECKFEST LAUNCHES FOR REALS!!

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    WRECKFEST LAUNCHES FOR REALS!!

I am excited to see how this turned out.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Tiny bit of footage from Dakar 18 as they try to stay on the road

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    Tiny bit of footage from Dakar 18 as they try to stay on the road

I'll be keeping an eye on this.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    BeamNG.drive and Automation have announced a tie-in between the physics-heavy driving thing and the game that lets you design your own cars, which seems like a pretty cool collaboration:

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    BeamNG.drive and Automation have announced a tie-in between the physics-heavy driving thing and the game that lets you design your own cars, which seems like a pretty cool collaboration:

I just posted about this as well over on OO. This is very cool as it was the one thing about Automation that was missing for me, the ability to actually drive the car you designed.