Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Monster Hunter World gets another free update with Lunastra, giant wolfsparkledragon

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Fortnite added vehicles! A shopping cart :tongue:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Bullwinkle wrote: »
    farley2k wrote: »
    Is it a new main line game? A mobile game? An adventure?

This teaser certainly keeps it close to the vest. I know 1 thing now that I didn't' before - the game is called Fallout 76. Because I sure as heck knew they would be making more games in the Fallout universe so that wasn't news.

That seemed much more than a mobile game. It seemed pretty clear to me that this is a new game in the series and, more than that, it's advancing the Fallout Universe in a way we haven't seen before by moving the timeline forward (and possibly moving the feel from the 50s to the 70s).

But maybe I'm just assuming too much.

That's kind of what I was assuming based on the name and song/decorations in the trailer, but yeah I have no idea if it's actually true.

It does seem like an interesting idea to have a new post-apocalyptic world all based around 70's culture instead of 50's, but not sure what that means for the retro scifi stuff.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Sega announces Team Sonic Racing with this teaser trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Top 10 Indie Games from May:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Top 10 NEW Games of JUNE 2018

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Illusion: A Tale of the Mind launches it's dream-like adventure today on PC/PS4/XB1

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's some gameplay of W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr showing off all the features of the game before it launches on PC next week, and consoles next month.

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Red Faction Re-Mars-tered Edition Trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 5
    farley2k wrote: »
    Red Faction Re-Mars-tered Edition Trailer

Looks pretty much how I remember it, which was fun and full of destruction if you like that sort of thing. I did think the choice of "Space Asshole" as the backing track was pretty choice, though. :grin:

Even better, I see that they are giving this version away for free to anybody who already owns it on Steam. :+1:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Happy Birthdays hits the Switch this week, unsure if it has much for additions/changes since the original which was a bit hit or miss:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Shape of the World launches its surreal adventure on multiple platforms tomorrow:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Vampyr launch trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Memories of Mars hits Early Access this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Top 7 Indie Games Trailers for June

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Vampyr Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?"

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Shaq FU: A Legend Reborn Launch Trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 5
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance gets an "Absolution" trailer along with the big ~8GB update for version 1.5:

And a video update about the patch as well as their upcoming DLC roadmap

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    ONRUSH launch trailer for console versions today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Cinematic launch trailer for Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Aragami: Shadow Edition launches on consoles, and the Nightfall DLC hits PC with this launch:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Official gameplay launch trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    RockShot is a new free to play third person shooter with building and territory control (and very clear rip off on well known metal riffs):

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Project CARS 2: Spirit of Le Mans Pack brings you back to the racing apex of the early 70's, 80's and today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit looks like a cute stealthy puzzle platformer out for FREE on Steam as the first Gamers for Good charity game:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited June 6
    Danny O'Dwyer and NoClip are back with ~90 minutes of The History of Bethesda Game Studios - Elder Scrolls / Fallout Documentary

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Cinematic Release Trailer

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    Project CARS 2: Spirit of Le Mans Pack brings you back to the racing apex of the early 70's, 80's and today:

Because the base game is 60% off I went ahead and picked it up on a whim. Maybe I'll get the DLC next time they go on sale.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Top 5 Indie Games of June

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Antigraviator launch trailer:

Or 5 minutes of gameplay from this WipeOut-esque racing game.