Just Shapes & Beats hits Switch and PC this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Metal Slug XX launches on PS4 this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    An alpha trailer for The Bard's Tale IV, that's supposed to be coming later this year:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Killer 7 is coming back to life on Steam this fall:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    First official gameplay from MXGP Pro out at the end of June:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Re-Legion announcement trailer for this cyberpunk horde RTS:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Unworthy is a bloody action game that is entirely in silhouette and out tomorrow:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Golem is a beautiful side scrolling adventure of a girl and her rock golem, out this week:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Karters looks to bring some Mario-style racing to PC this week (although they say it's more inspired by Crash Team Racing)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Bunker Punks mixes fast retro FPS action with some rogue-light management:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    We've Played Octopath Traveler on Nintendo Switch - Is It Good?

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Yoku's Island Express launch trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    The Karters looks to bring some Mario-style racing to PC this week (although they say it's more inspired by Crash Team Racing)

FYI, it looks like this one has had a last minute delay for a few more weeks to fix some issues with online multiplayer. Better to launch solid than be broken, for sure.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Launch trailer for the physical versions of Owlboy that's hitting disc (and card) for PS4 and Switch today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Moonlighter brings its interesting mix of shopkeeping and action adventuring to you today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Sega Genesis Classics musical mashup of those classic beeps and boops for it's launch this week

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Dying Light launches their tenth free content drop this week with the Badlands Rider pack:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Rising Storm 2: Vietnam also gets an update this week with content from the Army of the Republic of Vietnam for a new faction to play as:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Gran Tourismo Sport gets its May update with 9 new cars, Circuit de la Sarthe, and new GT League events:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: The Broken Alliance expansion just launched on Steam:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Mega Man 11 is coming this October and looking fresh and shiny:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    A group of ex-EA and others formed Unbroken Studios to work on just announced Fractured Lands, a Mad Max meets battle royale:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Agony launch trailer for this horror game:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 30
    Fallout 76 teaser trailer! (Unfortunately not related to Interstate '76, but still...)

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Is it a new main line game? A mobile game? An adventure?

This teaser certainly keeps it close to the vest. I know 1 thing now that I didn't' before - the game is called Fallout 76. Because I sure as heck knew they would be making more games in the Fallout universe so that wasn't news.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 30
    LEGO DC Super Villians announcement trailer:

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member edited May 30
    farley2k wrote: »
    Is it a new main line game? A mobile game? An adventure?

This teaser certainly keeps it close to the vest. I know 1 thing now that I didn't' before - the game is called Fallout 76. Because I sure as heck knew they would be making more games in the Fallout universe so that wasn't news.

That seemed much more than a mobile game. It seemed pretty clear to me that this is a new game in the series and, more than that, it's advancing the Fallout Universe in a way we haven't seen before by moving the timeline forward (and possibly moving the feel from the 50s to the 70s).

But maybe I'm just assuming too much.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Release trailer for Beat the Game, a music-based adventure game with a very nifty visual style:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's an overview of gameplay in the upcoming Space Hulk: Tactics:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 30
    Oh, and Nintendo announced 3 new pokemon games last night, including Pokemon Quest which launched today on Switch. It's a sort of blocky top-down action adventure thing?