Eden Rising: Supremacy gets a launch trailer as it hits Early Access today:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    LEGO The Incredibles shows off their openworld, crimewaves and bosses:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Legends Edition of Tennis World Tour will let you play as Andre Agassi and John McEnroe. No word yet on whether you can throw a McEnroe fit.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Mars for PC/PS4 and PSVR coming this fall.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Flynn & Freckles launch trailer for this piratical platforming adventure:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 16
    MachiaVillian gets a murderous launch trailer. Looks a bit like Evil Genius meets Majesty with the hands-off unit control.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Crew 2 gets a couple new trailers. Just over a month to go! :sunglasses:

Coast to Coast - is a fancy trailer showing off their version of America and the different event types

Blazing Your Own Trail Across America - shows off some actual gameplay along with interview:
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    The Crew 2 gets a couple new trailers. Just over a month to go! :sunglasses:

Still pumped for this.
    The Legends Edition of Tennis World Tour will let you play as Andre Agassi and John McEnroe. No word yet on whether you can throw a McEnroe fit.

Just mentioned this to my mother-in-law as an excellent birthday gift. (not Legends Edition as I had no idea what that was)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 17
    This is pretty damn cool. Major props to Microsoft for officially supporting and releasing this:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 17
    Worlds Adrift hits Early Access with it's weird high-flying MMO that has a bunch of player-made content:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 17
    If you always wanted to buy a rundown house, smash it with a hammer and then resell it, check out House Flipper, out today

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Announcement trailer for Insomnia: The Ark, a dystopian scifi RPG that looks really interesting:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Fox n Forests brings back the 16-bit platformer with it's season-changing gameplay out today on Switch, PS4 and Steam (XB1 in a week or two):

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Nintendo just announced Go Vacation for the Switch, even though it literally looks like a Wii game.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    OnRush has an open beta on consoles from May 17-20:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Watchmaker launch trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Launch trailer for unique-looking adventure game Far: Lone Sails

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    If you always wanted to buy a rundown house, smash it with a hammer and then resell it, check out House Flipper, out today

I have this on my Wishlist, but from the early reviews it seems to have the same issues that Car Mechanic Simulator 2018, from the same developer Red Dot, had. Lack of optimization, bugs and glitches. I'm going to wait for a number of patches on this one before I'll consider it.
  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    This is pretty damn cool. Major props to Microsoft for officially supporting and releasing this:

Yup, I also think this is a pretty cool thing for Microsoft to do.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 17
    Call of Duty Black Ops IIII won't have a single player campaign, but will have normal multiplayer, a new Battle Royale mode, and three different Zombies modes that honestly looks more like Vermintide that CoD to me:

Multiplayer reveal:

Zombies IX goes even further back in time :open_mouth:

Zombies - Voyage of Despair takes you on a threeee hour tour, a three hour tour...

Zombies - Blood of the Dead is a thing, I guess?

Blackout is their Battle Royale mode that honestly sounds like what Battlefield has been doing forever, but it's new here I guess (although the fact that there's no actual gameplay here makes me think this is still in relatively early development and not ready to show):
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    No Man's Sky is coming to Xbox One on July 24, and other platforms are getting the NMS: Next update with full multiplayer at the same time:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa just launched on Steam, and it seems to be a bit of River City Ransom mixed with "an existential open world game about Japanese delinquents", or so the dev says.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition launches on Switch today

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    God of War Director’s Commentary: Part 2 – The Stranger Fight

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »

I have this on my Wishlist, but from the early reviews it seems to have the same issues that Car Mechanic Simulator 2018, from the same developer Red Dot, had. Lack of optimization, bugs and glitches. I'm going to wait for a number of patches on this one before I'll consider it.

Well, if you ever decide you want to pick it up let me know. I just got a 20% off coupon for it on Steam for some reason that I can give you.
  • jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member

Well, if you ever decide you want to pick it up let me know. I just got a 20% off coupon for it on Steam for some reason that I can give you.

I have the same coupon. Probably because we bought a Playway game before.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member

I have the same coupon. Probably because we bought a Playway game before.

Ok, that was my guess as well but figured I'd mention it in case I was special. Should have known better. :smile:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Welcome to Hanwell PS4 launch trailer for this first person thriller:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited May 19
    Aye Fair Lady is an upcoming little musical point & click adventure from the maker of Yorkshire Gubbins: