Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    All-Star Fruit Racing looks about as close as you can get to the kart racing of Wreck It Ralph without actually infringing:
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Well that looks....fruitilicious!
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    10 Minutes of Skyrim on Nintendo Switch Gameplay (Docked - PAX West)

11 Minutes of Skyrim on Switch Handheld Mode - PAX West 2017
    *Finally some first person stuff.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The operatives head to Hong Kong for the Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Blood Orchid year 2 expansion
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Porsche is showing up everywhere since they have been freed of EA's restrictive license, including as a preorder bonus in the upcoming WRC 7:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    South Park: The Fractured But Whole is actually finally coming out on October 17th.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I'm not sure this trailer for Beat the Game really explains what the game is, but it's what they released:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited September 8
    Did you know the Secret Worlds MMO was back as Secret Worlds Legends? I guess there's a new raid in Manhattan with your weekly dose of tentacles:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Ubisoft Reflections team behind Grow Home and Grow Up has announced a new bonkers multiplayer arena shooter Atomega, where you start as a tiny block head and collect more to grow.

Announced today and shipping next Tuesday! I love how these guys work.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited September 12
    Asura Vengeance was just announced, as a free expansion coming to Asura on September 29th, woot! I know @Blackjack was a particular fan of the original, so I'm sure there will be hours and hours more dungeon crawling here, heh. :wink:

Details:
    Vengeance Mode:
    Introducing an endless mode with a brand new level where in you resist the invading hordes of the Daeva empire. Eliminate as many waves of enemies as possible and compete on the leaderboard with your friends.

Chakra System:
    A new persistent system where in defeating the bosses will unlock unique perks which can be equipped during battle.

Mahasura Difficulty:
    A new difficulty mode for the hardcore who are looking for a challenge. In Mahasura Difficulty, any enemy, boss or champion can spawn regardless of the fortress. Oh yes! Your weapon will get destroyed when you get burnt.

Shamshan:
    Save your Asura at Shamshan ( Crypt ) and show off the epic gears and ultimate skills you acquired during your invasion.

New Items:
    New artifacts and drops items have been added to the roster and will drop to boost your stats while in combat.

New Rooms:
    Sacrifice your blood in the goblet of Amrut for rewards or test your luck at the dice game called Passa. New rooms have been introduced to the procedural fortresses (levels) in the game.

Several other general improvements and the above features will be introduced with the update.

Asura Vengeance Expansion will release on 29th September 2017 and will be free for everyone who has the base game.

To learn more about the expansion, Visit: www.asurathegame.com

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Okami HD is coming to PS4, XB1 and PC on December 12!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Bloody Zombies launches this week, and is one of the few games I've seen do both VR and standard gameplay, even coop with each other. I think that's a smart move over pure VR only.

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Direct 9.13.2017

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Saw this one in the Nintendo direct as well and went to find a longer video. Looks like it could be fun

Tiny Metal

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Mantis Burn Racing has added combat to their game with the Battle Cars DLC expansion. Only $3 to relive some old Death Rally or RC Pro Am style top-down racing combat.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Shadow of the Colossus HD is looking pretty good, but still not out until next year:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Kill more giant bugs in the newly announced Earth Defence Force Iron Rain. This one is being developed by Yukes (not the standard Sandlot), so I'm not sure if this is more of another Insect Armageddon try at appealing to a more "serious" audience or what.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Square Enix teased Left Alive at the Tokyo Game Show. Not much known, but looks like they are dropping in smaller mechs into a destroyed city, which makes sense since the producer of the Armored Core series as well as Chromehounds is directing this one.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Or if you want your big robots more of the anime style, you can get some of that in Anubis Zone of Enders: Mars

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    NO MORE NAZIS [New Gameplay Trailer] – Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    If you like your Space Marines in a turn-based situation, it looks like Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf launches out of Early Access into a full release tomorrow on Steam, and will come with a price increase to $17.99. (if you're really interested, maybe buy now while it's still on 50% off sale in the Humble sale for $5.99)

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY - 10 Minutes of Brand New Gameplay, Yum!

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    10 Minutes of DOOM on Nintendo Switch Gameplay + Hands-On Impressions

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    New Character Glydon in Super Mario Odyssey for Switch

• Dante Rising
    Dante Rising
    GT Member edited September 21
    Tiny Metal looks like it could be a lot of fun if the AI is strong. It gives me a slightly grown up, flashier, Advance Wars vibe.

I am absolutely in for Wolfenstein 2. The first game was a huge surprise that I never expected to enjoy, but it turned out to be one of my favorite FPS of that year.

Warhammer 40K Space Wolf looked okay, until I discovered there is no offline mode. The combination of strategy and card combat has always been one of my favorite takes on the genre. It reminds me of Metal Gear Acid for the PSP. I REALLY loved those two titles.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Warhammer 40K Space Wolf looked okay, until I discovered there is no offline mode. The combination of strategy and card combat has always been one of my favorite takes on the genre. It reminds me of Metal Gear Acid for the PSP. I REALLY loved those two titles.

What do you mean no offline mode, isn't the whole game available offline?
  • EddieA
    EddieA
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »

What do you mean no offline mode, isn't the whole game available offline?

Your progress is stored on their servers and you have to be connected to them to play the game.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's the Hob launch trailer:

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Red Dead Redemption 2: Official Trailer #2

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    farley2k wrote: »