Rival Megagun looks like a very old school shmup, coming later this year

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    As if Soulcalibur VI would not have Siegfried, here is his reveal trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Get your old school arcade wrestling action with Double Turn out in Early Access now:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    After like 10 years of development, SpyParty has finally hit Steam! (In Early Access...)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Red Dead Redemption running at 4K on XB1X comparison from Digital Foundry makes it look pretty damn good for a last gen game:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Conan Exiles is having a countdown to their full launch on May 8th:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    This is the Police 2 gameplay trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Underworld Ascendant teaser trailer:

and Dev Diary 2 about Crafting and Immersive Sim:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    My Hero One's Justice is clearly an anime game because the name makes no sense:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Solas and the White Winter launch trailer looks like a snowy puzzle adventure game out today

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    From the makers of Slayaway Camp comes the official Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle game...SC was a great mindbending puzzle game so this hopefully is as well

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Germination is a cute little platformer that has you running around a tiny planet avoiding all the carnivorous plants

• JCC
    JCC
    GT Member
    I am intrigued for Underworld Ascendant! Watching a water arrow put out a torch nearly brought a tear to my eye. I wish someone could get Thief away from Square and make something worthwhile with PROPER Garret! :)
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Last Epoch is a new ARPG that takes place over different ages in some sort of time-traveling story. It hit Kickstarter this today and it looks pretty far along, but you can check it out firsthand in a free pre-alpha demo:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastepoch/last-epoch

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And speaking of crowdfunding, From Light is over on Fig with its brain teasing puzzle platforming. Currently almost 60% of the way to its goal:

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/from-light

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Yakuza 6 accolades trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited April 17
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset shows off their new land that hasn't been in any past Elder Scrolls game:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I'm not sure if anybody around here is into tennis? If you are, here's a look at the in-depth career mode in Tennis World Tour

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Octopath Traveler - Paths of Noble Acts and Rogue Decisions Info Trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Intro cinematic for Battletech seems pretty sedate

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anybody around here is into tennis? If you are, here's a look at the in-depth career mode in Tennis World Tour

I know one guy that is. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    Intro cinematic for Battletech seems pretty sedate

None of the cinematics in the game are flashy. They do seem to get a bit emotional though. I've watched ChristopherOdd (well known XCOM YouTuber) play the first few hours of the game (poorly) and the story really starts with a bang and is interesting but isn't exactly covering new ground. It's all about the gameplay (and the salvage).
  • coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member
    I just looked up Tennis World Tour - release date 5/22... same day as State of Decay 2. Hmmm... There hasn't been a good tennis game in a LONG time.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    coopasonic wrote: »
    I just looked up Tennis World Tour - release date 5/22... same day as State of Decay 2. Hmmm... There hasn't been a good tennis game in a LONG time.

Sounds like you are going to have a very busy weekend. :wink:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Monster Hunter: World Kulve Taroth free update coming on Thursday:

• coopasonic
    coopasonic
    GT Member

Sounds like you are going to have a very busy weekend. :wink:

My birthday is the following weekend so I think one or both will go on my birthday list. My mother-in-law is a big tennis fan so she will be very happy to provide a cross over between our worlds. I guess I can play State of Decay 2 on release and start my tennis career a week or two later.

Also, new Monster Hunter World content! That's three video of interest to me in one day! Generally I am skimming with no idea what half the games are. I do appreciate the little snippet of info you share with each.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Also, new Monster Hunter World content! That's three video of interest to me in one day! Generally I am skimming with no idea what half the games are. I do appreciate the little snippet of info you share with each.

Woohoo! :smile:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited April 17
    Immortal Redneck is coming to Switch on May 10. If you never played this roguelike FPS you should definitely check it out. I've said it before, but the name really does this awesome game a disservice.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Monster Energy Supercross has added a big open Compound map to ride your motorbikes in.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Anyone still playing or interested in Sea of Thieves may be interested to hear their current content plans in this 13 minute video:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Wild Guns Reloaded launch trailer shows how they are bringing back those SNES arcade game memories onto the Switch with some new additions, out today: