Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• farley2k
    GT Moderator
    MORE Skyrim on Nintendo Switch Gameplay (Docked - Gamescom)

• EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Gameplay footage for Baja: Edge of Control HD, woohoo! :smiley: And a release date announcement of September 14, double woohoo!

• farley2k
    GT Moderator
    MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - INTRO & WORLD 1

• EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Underworld Ascendant - spiritual successor to Ultima Underworld coming next year
  • Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Ooh, that could be interesting.
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Absolver launch trailer:
  • coopasonic
    GT Member
    farley2k wrote: »
    MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - INTRO & WORLD 1

Crap, that video piqued my interest... I don't have any intention of getting a switch... and I have the XCOM2 expansion tomorrow, but still... Maybe I will be able to get my hands on a switch by my kids next birthday. :tongue:
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member edited August 28
    Deep Rock Galactic has a new update out for their Alpha.
    Also, I have two invite keys on Steam if anybody else would like to check it out (just be aware it's obviously not finished).
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Human Head Studios have just announced Rune: Ragnarok!! I loved Rune so I'm super stoked to see this despite little info being available yet:
    Human Head Studios has revealed Rune: Ragnarok, a sandbox, open-world RPG set in a dangerous Norse universe during the end of days. A highly anticipated follow-up to Rune, the team’s hit action-adventure game, Rune: Ragnarok places players in the middle of an epic battle where gods, beasts, and the last remaining humans struggle to survive.

By pledging allegiance to one of the Norse gods, players gain favor and special abilities to aid them as they raid enemy villages, fight the undead in brutal melee combat, sail to new lands, and craft powerful weapons to complete the goals of their god and conclude Ragnarok.

From Project Director Chris Rhinehart: “After seventeen years, we are thrilled to finally announce a new Rune game. In the spirit of the original, Rune: Ragnarok has intense and brutal combat in a world steeped in Norse mythology. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve created.”
  • Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    I just replayed a chunk of Rune in the last year. I can see what I loved about it, though it's a little clunky by today's standards. Excited for this!
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member edited August 29
    Holy crap, I guess today is a big launch trailer day...I started with a couple and they just kept coming...

XCOM 2: War of the Chosen launch trailer

Dead Alliance launch trailer

Warriors All-Stars launch trailer

Project Remedium launch trailer

Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition launch trailer

Yakuza Kiwami launch trailer from Deep Silver

And a different Kiwami Yakuza launch trailer from Sega...?

Killing Floor 2 launch trailer for XB1

Redout: Lightspeed Edition launch trailer

Surf World Series launch trailer

Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder launch trailer

Orange Moon official trailer

The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach launch trailer. I guess it's out today for subscribers
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I guess X4: Foundations was announced with a trailer that also includes several minutes of talking and gameplay. Seems like there's lots of competition for space games these days, but maybe room for their specific sandbox version if done well.

• EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Ark: Survival Evolved launch trailer
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    X-Morph: Defense launch trailer
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And here we have Blitzmensch repping for Wolfenstein 2 (gameplay footage halfway through)
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer...now getting Game Boy ports?
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Nintendo's Switch Nindies Showcase for Summer 2017 (22 mins)
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    JCB Pioneer: Mars launches in Early Access tomorrow. It's a bit of an odd duck...a Mars simulation
    game being made by/for an actual heavy equipment manufacturer.
  • farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Nintendo Switch Nindies Showcase Summer 2017

• EngineNo9
    GT Member
    It's almost as if I'm just posting videos for myself... :/
  • farley2k
    GT Moderator
    And me! :)

• EngineNo9
    GT Member edited August 31
    My joke was that I posted that same Nintendo video up a couple. :tongue:

But yes, often if feels like nobody else is even here...
  • Dante Rising
    GT Member
    Holy crap! Rune Ragnarok look awesome. I love sandbox RPGs, and the setting interests me, as it isn't the typical fantasy offering.

Deep Rock also looks good, but the movement of those bugs and spiders is creepily lifelike. I don't want to start having dreams that I'm an underground starship trooper...er....dwarf.
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Ooh, Aquanox is back! Here's a trailer for Aquanox Deep Descent from THQ Nordic. There are already several underwater games these days, but not many (any?) focused on combat so we'll see how they do.

• EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And for something silly and different, here are some sticky balloon men vs a wooly mammoth:
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I had never even heard of this On a Roll game before it hit Early Access yesterday, but the animation of the skating looks really good to me, even moreso for an indie game
  • jztemple2
    GT Member
    I'll put On a Roll on my wish list, it looks good and seems pretty reasonably priced. Is inline skating still a thing? I haven't seen anyone on those in ages.

And is the mammoth versus the balloon menu from Totally Accurate Battle Simulator? That one is on my wish list already, although I've got a feeling I'm going to get bored of it rather quickly.
  • Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Aquanox is back, too? Sweet!
  • EngineNo9
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »
    And is the mammoth versus the balloon menu from Totally Accurate Battle Simulator? That one is on my wish list already, although I've got a feeling I'm going to get bored of it rather quickly.

Yeah, that's a video from TABS. :lol:

• farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Bullwinkle wrote: »
    Aquanox is back, too? Sweet!

+1

Loved the original so I hope this is good.