Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    When will the Skaven propaganda end?!
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Isgrimnur wrote: »
    When will the Skaven propaganda end?!

:lol: Well they have to counter the blatant vilifying of themselves in Vermintide, so it's only fair to counter with Moss and Ghost of a Tale.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Story trailer for Extinction

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Decay of Logos announcement trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Battletech basics: Mercenary Life

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Earthfall is coming to PS4 and XB1 later this spring. Of if you prefer your alien horde killing on PC it's on Steam right now (and 50% off today only over at www.chrono.gg)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Story trailer for 2D platformer Light Fall

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited March 14
    NeuroVoider is a great twin-stick roguelite action shooter thingamijig, and it's now launching on PS Vita:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Black Future '88 is a neon cyberpunk side scrolling action shooter

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited March 14
    Over 50 classic Sega Genesis/Mega Drive games coming to PS4 and XB1 in the Sega Genesis Classics collection, and they will include online multiplayer, achievements, mirror modes, rewind and save states, so that's pretty cool.

But let's face it, if you really want to experience the blast processing you better have a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Sea of Thieves launched a dude out of a canon for a new world record (according to some Irish beer company, at least :tongue: ).

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    Battletech basics: Mercenary Life

Why oh why are you releasing in April? Tax season will be over and my wife, who has been working six days a week, will be expecting me to pay attention to her. Why?????
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    Fear Effect Sedna launch trailer

NOLF meets Crusader No Re[morse/gret] ? Adding to wishlist.
  • Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Or Fear Effect meets those things.

Either way, better check reviews first.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Everything You Need to Know About Sea of Thieves

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Monsterpocalypse returns!!! I know it's a board game, but I'm psyched to see Monsterpocalypse coming back in a big way this fall.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Another game in the Bit.Trip series, Runner3 is hitting the Switch in May:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    El Presidente is back with a gameplay trailer from Tropico 6

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Jengo is a new point & click adventure, coming soon to Fig: https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited March 15
    FAR: Lone Sails still looks pretty as you go to the right, and now has a release date of May 17th.

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    El Presidente is back with a gameplay trailer from Tropico 6

I hope they dropped the idea of covering separate eras (Colonial, Cold War, etc) like they had in Tropico 5. That concept seemed to take away from the building aspect of the game and also the idea of El Presidente against the rebels.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Bust some fools in slomo action movie style in RICO (and by "bust" I mean shoot-in-the-face)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Kickstarter video for Iron Harvest, a new RTS set in alternate reality 1920's where there are steam-powered mechs. (Based off the same art that inspired the Scythe board game, I believe) As you might expect they are set to blow through their funding goals, and it's only been up a few hours.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kingartgames/iron-harvest

Here is some pre-alpha gameplay of Iron Harvest if you want to see it in action. Looks very Company of Heroes-esque to me.

And as predicted their Kickstarter is already past their goal and over half a million buckaroos.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Geraldo Rivera or something is coming to Soulcalibur VI:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider teaser trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Pure Farming 2018

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Genesis Alpha One is coming this summer. Seems like an interesting mix of ship building with shooting bug swarms.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Surviving Mars launch trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor - Martyr showing off new bosses as well as your chance to wreak havoc in a giant mech of your own. Also announcing a release date of May 11th.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And speaking of mechs, MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries has some gameplay showing off different biomes: