Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    Here is more TT Isle of Man footage along with some commentary from John McGuinness:

I'm pissed at these people. The console versions of TT Isle of Man will be coming out March 6th, but the Steam version won't be released till March 27th after an "update". That's the same day as Far Cry 5 :/

Yeah, that always feels crappy. At least these guys are a smaller developer so I can kind of understand it might be timing/resource based, unlike Ubisoft who can literally throw hundreds of people at each version.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Dynasty Warriors 9 launch trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance launch trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Codemasters and Motorsport Network are launching The DiRT World Championships

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Ubisoft has a longer/full story trailer for their Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Chimera and Outbreak thingy. This all feels weird to me being in a R6 game..."enter the quarantine zone" and "face the monstrosities that lurk there"...this should be in The Division, not Rainbow. :confused: The Division always seemed like it needed to go more "out there" and rely less on Tom Clancy vs human enemies.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! (or Tuesday, whatever) Monster Energy Supercross launch trailer

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Fear Effect Sedna gets a release date announcement trailer (March 6th on PC and consoles)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Dead Maze is a 2D zombie MMO coop survival thingy, out today on Steam:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And another launch trailer, this time for Crossing Souls, leaning heavily into their early 90's influences

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Devil May Cry HD Collection brings back the old Dante with the first three games to PC, PS4 and XB1 on March 13th.

Plus they say if you are a Twitch Prime subscriber (basically Amazon Prime) you can get the first Devil May Cry for free. This is their link, not mine: bit.ly/DMCTwitchPrime

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    If you liked the Black Panther movie, get the Level and Character DLC pack for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Surviving Mars trailer "Life on Mars"

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Foundation is another medieval city building game that just launched on Kickstarter. It seems their hook is largely about being less grid based as well as allowing you to make your own modular buildings/castles.

The campaign seems like it's off to a good start already: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/polymorph-games/foundation-a-new-era-of-organic-city-building-simu

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    This game Eco seems extremely cool and also intimidatingly deep. It's out on Steam Early Access or straight from the developers.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Space Invaders Extreme sure looks like...something :confused:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Steel Division: Normandy 44 - Back to Hell release trailer (full of the Doom font for some reason?)

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    Foundation is another medieval city building game that just launched on Kickstarter. It seems their hook is largely about being less grid based as well as allowing you to make your own modular buildings/castles.

The campaign seems like it's off to a good start already: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/polymorph-games/foundation-a-new-era-of-organic-city-building-simu

Looks good, it will be on my radar.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    On a Roll the seemingly Skate-like take on zippity blade wheel stunt rollering added a new pro skater Dustin Werbeski (as well as a sale for Winterclash, which I guess is a big rollerblading competition thing?)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Deep Rock Galactic will be coming to Early Access as well as XB1/W10 Game Preview on Feb 28th. I enjoyed the early alpha tests quite a bit but thought they needed a bit more structure, so hopefully the new mission system and other additions since then helped fill that out.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited February 14
    The awesome looking Extinction gets a longer video explaining the backstory, combat gameplay and features of the game

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    In case you hadn't jumped in on this sim racer yet, Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition bundles all 8 DLCs and tracks into one package with the base game. This one looks pretty, but I never jumped in as I wasn't quite sure how sim-y it was...seemed beyond my gamepad racing style.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited February 14
    In case The Evil Within 2 wasn't scary enough for you, they just put out a first-person mode so you can get up and personal with all those horrible things

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut is coming to Switch. Definitely check it out if you like brain teasing puzzle games with a little bit of silly dark humor, I loved it on PC.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    What the Golf? is a crazy very much not-golf golfing game that just hit Fig for crowdfunding
    https://www.fig.co/campaigns/what-the-golf

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Turn 10 and Microsoft have announced Forza Race Championship, an e-sports tournament starting in March where you can win $250k. If you're better at Forza 7 than I am. :tongue:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/02/14/announcing-forza-racing-championship-2018/

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Zerocar looks like a futuristic formula game halfway between rally and a precursor to Wipeout.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited February 15
    Just a little teaser for Codemasters' Onrush (you'll note it specifically doesn't mention Steam, PC or Windows anywhere... :angry: )

• Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    Fear Effect Sedna gets a release date announcement trailer (March 6th on PC and consoles)

Gameplay looks like Crusader: No Remorse, with XIII's art style and tone.

Interested.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 gets a launch trailer a couple weeks ahead of launching for PC/Mac