Random new game trailers and videos

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited January 9
    303 Squadron: Battle of Britain seems like a fancy flight sim with neat extra features like full plane mechanic interface and base to explore along with the story. I guess it's on Kickstarter, if you're into backing things.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Here's a characters trailer for Where the Water Tastes Like Wine which comes along with a surprise announcement that Sting will be voicing one of the characters! (the singer/actor, not the 90's wrestler :tongue: )

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Aqua Moto Racing Utopia is hitting the Switch. I liked how this one feels on the PC after their more recent updates, so this should hopefully find a good home on the Switch in place of the nonexistent Waverace.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And from the same crew we have Snow Moto Racing Freedom also coming to Switch:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    This video for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong announces DK as a new playable character and content coming as DLC to the tactics game:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    It may not have Ivan "Ironman" Stewart, but SuperTrucks Offroad seems to have the spirit of the old Super Offroad from the NES era. I guess we'll see for sure after it launches tomorrow.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    If you don't mind your Switch getting thrown at a wall, you can grab Dark Souls Remastered in May:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered sees the side story coming in fancy graphics to XB1 and PS4 in March (no word on PC...most likely not happening since it's already on PC in an "original" version).

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited January 11
    What the hell, let's keep this trailer show rolling...TinyBuild announced Outpost Zero, a first person survival game where you control some AI bots or something? I dunno...the gameplay looks about like every other survival game except you have a robot skin on some fake "Mars".

• Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    In for Darksiders III.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Monster Hunter: World on PS4 - 8 Reasons To Be Excited!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Purge wrote: »
    In for Darksiders III.

Lol, good to know that all the other trailers posted in the last month since that one have an audience beyond myself. :lol:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited January 12
    This prerendered trailer comes along with the announcement for Dakar '18, the new official multi-discipline off road rally game from Bigmoon Entertainment.
    DAKAR rally is known as the biggest cross-country rally, and BIGMOON in order to simulate, decided to create one of the biggest Open Worlds ever made in a racing simulation. DAKAR 18 is focused on the realism and promises stunning visuals, which faithfully represent vehicles and pilot of the DAKAR 2018 rally.

The game includes the major official Dakar manufacture teams, vehicles and pilots, the 5 racing class categories (Cars, Bikes, Trucks, Quads and SxS), and much more. In addition, the game will feature a single player, online and offline multiplayer experience.

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    This prerendered trailer comes along with the announcement for Dakar '18, the new official multi-discipline off road rally game from Bigmoon Entertainment.

As someone who has been following the Dakar for years, I'm going to be so all over this, *if* they really follow through on what they are promising.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »

As someone who has been following the Dakar for years, I'm going to be so all over this, *if* they really follow through on what they are promising.

Yeah, same. It's a pretty big if, but if they can pull it off this will be one I've been waiting years for!
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Remnants of Naezith looks like a fun, fast, and flowing grappling hook kinda platformer.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Full Metal Furies launches this week. It's some sort of pixelly co-op Action RPG from the makers of Rogue Legacy. Seems perfect for Mr @Blackjack :smile:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Vesta comes out on multiple platforms this week, and looks like a cute action game with puzzle elements (or puzzle game with action elements?)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I had never heard of Spacejacked before this Switch launch trailer, but I guess it came out on Steam over a year ago. Looks kinda neat!

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    I like guns, and I like being in the house. If only I had a Switch I could play Gunhouse out today! (sorry...I write these to amuse myself and even I can recognize that one is lame...)

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    I like guns, and I like being in the house. If only I had a Switch I could play Gunhouse out today! (sorry...I write these to amuse myself and even I can recognize that one is lame...)
    That's OK, it was good for a quick chuckle =)

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China XB1 launch trailer:

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member edited January 16
    Forza Horizon 3 gets native 4K support on XB1X in a new free update, which makes me want to get it on my PC since I fell off playing the original XB1 version quite a while ago.

• jztemple2
    jztemple2
    GT Member
    Forza Horizon 3 gets native 4K support on XB1X in a new free update, which makes me want to get it on my PC since I fell off playing the original XB1 version quite a while ago.

Oops! Wrong video clip =)
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    jztemple2 wrote: »

Oops! Wrong video clip =)

Heheh, fixed!
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member

It's a Play Anywhere (tm) title, so you should be fine on either. (I've been looking forward to this).
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    In for Darksiders III.

Lol, good to know that all the other trailers posted in the last month since that one have an audience beyond myself. :lol:

I come in this thread when I have time, but I appreciate it. I assume others do too, but they broke the +1 system. ;)
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    Full Metal Furies launches this week. It's some sort of pixelly co-op Action RPG from the makers of Rogue Legacy. Seems perfect for Mr @Blackjack :smile:

Dammit. Now I'm buying another game.

Anyone going MP on this?
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member

It's a Play Anywhere (tm) title, so you should be fine on either. (I've been looking forward to this).

Unfortunately I have it on disc, so can't get it on my PC. :frown:
  • Purge
    Purge
    GT Member
    Trade it in and get the Digital version.

LMK, I have access to the base game @ 25CAD, or 40CAD for ultimate (~32USD).

I have a purchase limit though. I'd do this for you.