GOP votes to hide the costs of repealing the ACA

Knightshade_Dragon
Knightshade_Dragon
http://shareblue.com/house-gop-appallingly-votes-to-conceal-cost-of-obamacare-repeal-to-taxpayers/

I cannot imagine anyone, on either side of the aisle, signing up to be deceived. The GOP is voting to conceal the costs of repealing the ACA.

Before the new Congress convened: GOP attempts to block recording in the chamber to conceal what they are doing
Day 1 of the new Congress: GOP attempts to destroy the ethics committee so they can act without consequence
Day 2 of the new Congress: GOP attempts to hide the cost of repealing "Obamacare" so they can tell whatever story gets it done.

I really do not understand. Republican, Democrat, Independent, or whatever else -- the swamp is fuller than ever and stinks to high heaven. Help me understand how any of this is good for the American people?

Ron Burke
Editor in Chief
GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
PS4 Tag: GamingTrend

Comments

• Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    I, for one, am completely shocked that this would happen.
  • Canuck
    Canuck
    GT Member
    It seems that the GOP has a lot in common with Donald Trump. What ever they accuse their enemies of is actually what they themselves are guilty of. I can't believe how open and honest they are about it. At least be sneaky about what you're doing!
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    on 1483718359:

Help me understand how any of this is good for the American people?

It is good for those in power and the wealthy and that has always been the goal.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    on 1483929910:

It seems that the GOP has a lot in common with Donald Trump. What ever they accuse their enemies of is actually what they themselves are guilty of. I can't believe how open and honest they are about it. At least be sneaky about what you're doing!

But why? Sneaking takes time and is dull (which is why I suck at those parts of games) They have the votes so what would they get by being sneaky?
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    shLSXtG.png