[iOS/Android] Kingdom Hearts Unchained X

katamaris4ever
katamaris4ever
edited December 2016 in Portable Gaming Apps
My current mobile addiction is Kingdom Hearts Unchained X right now. Super amazing and while the story is taking its sweet time to develop, I'm really loving the simple mechanics of it all. Anyone looking for an Ursus team, let me know :)

Comments

• Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    I played it for a while, but tend to lose interest in the whole gatcha pulls and neverending upgrade model in Square's social RPG's. I find that a couple months is about my limit.

Both FF Brave Exvius and Mobius FF were better takes on the same formula imo, but that's probably just my FF nostalgia talking.
  • katamaris4ever
    katamaris4ever
    GT Editor
    on 1481728642:

I played it for a while, but tend to lose interest in the whole gatcha pulls and neverending upgrade model in Square's social RPG's. I find that a couple months is about my limit.

Both FF Brave Exvius and Mobius FF were better takes on the same formula imo, but that's probably just my FF nostalgia talking.

Yeah, the pull rates are getting a bit more unfair (though the mercy pulls for premiums are somewhat alleviated), but at least there's constant updates. Plus, I'm waiting for the rest of the story since it'll be covered in Back Story.
  • katamaris4ever
    katamaris4ever
    GT Editor
    Looks like they're relaunching:
    http://gamingtrend.com/2017/03/10/square-enix-relaunches-kingdom-hearts-mobile-title-with-kingdom-hearts-union-χcross/

Can't wait! Only problem being I don't really do real-time multiplayer as much on mobile, so it'll be a nice change of pace!