Catch-All Nintendo Switch

1234568»

Comments

• rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Not sure whether to discuss here or in the Diablo 3 thread, but it really is fantastic to have a portable version of the game of this quality. In some ways it feels like it was always meant to be played on a handheld, giving that more "intimate" connection to the character. The control still feels really good as you have more of a "direct" feel that you are moving the character.

Some minor nitpicks that it can become easy to lose track of your character when there's so much going on on the screen, and the inventory/skill interface is still a bit wonky.

While the game feels like it's lost even more of the more thoughtful/strategic side of ARPGs, it feels like it's gained a fresh new perspective. I actually pay more attention to the environment details now than I used to.

Overall there's no surprises if you've played any of the console versions, but being able to play handheld in bed is really a treat.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    I am happy they brought it over and I know it required work but I have a hard time paying full price for the game.

I mean I bought Grim Fandango right away because $15 seemed fair for a port of an old adventure game. Perhaps if D3 were priced a bit more like that I would bite.

• rittchard
    rittchard
    GT Member
    Yeah they are being greedy for sure, I think $30-40 would be a fair (and still greedy lol) price point. That said, I do feel like they did an exceptional job and in spite of the content being the same I feel almost like I'm playing a new game.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    YouTube is out now in NA. I just downloaded it and well it is YouTube. Not much to say but it is nice to have it
  • EddieA
    EddieA
    GT Member edited November 12
    Nintendo put out a commercial for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and people are putting different songs to go with it. Here's one with Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" and it's amazing how the lyrics match up to what's happening in the video.