What is his name again?

Knightshade_Dragon
Knightshade_Dragon
599c271116a4a6e4d0415520efa3f5ed.jpg

It's Sham, or Shyster, or street rat, I can't remember. He's neither R nor P, so this by all means shouldn't be controversial in this desert of ours.

Holy hell though, who on earth could respect him? He has his own show? It's worse than a bad Saturday night live skit. It's not respectful, nor Christian for me to say what i feel like doing if this no talent fluke of a person walked in the room.

Biggest, Most Tragic, Fluke of My Life so far.

Ron Burke
Editor in Chief
GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
PS4 Tag: GamingTrend

Comments

• Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    And that, was restrained!

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    And he for sure isn't R nor P, he calls himself a reverend but he's no better than shit on my 4 year olds cleat after practicing soccer in our back yard. He wishes he was P, and certain people that are actually P, seem to wish he was P too, that's the craziest thing of it all! It's so hard for an actual H (Human) to fathom, I'm just enormously fascinated by it, so I thought I'd share.

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    He's a fool that's worked the system, and scammed people out of lots of money, and frankly should be behind bars, at least for a bit (okay, we are getting into Law, Not R or P though). If there is anyone here that can defend this fool, I'd love to hear it, and I promise to not even respond if it I takes it to R&P where this conservative isn't allowed (his friend is though).

Of all things we've ever talked about, I even think Fireball and Hepcat would agree this guy's scum, like that dark gum/shit scum that's on the concrete of a dilapidated parking lot, scum.

/true rant over

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Lee
    Lee
    GT Member
    Had a few beers tonight Eco? :P
  • Mystic95Z
    Mystic95Z
    GT Member
    Heck I thought it was Ron Jeremy with a good tan :icon_lol:
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    Lol Mystic! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    906911ee60e5f264fc16d6e260eb52ac.jpg

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Harkonis
    Harkonis
    GT Member
    how in the hell this wouldn't be R&P I don't know.. oh wait, maybe it's because you aren't allowed in there?
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    How is this R&P? It's a post about a serial douche bag, that is neither religious or political.

Naednek wil be here with his iron fist eventually I'm sure, even though there is nothing r and p about it.

My friend Kvothe is allowed in there and he told me there hasn't been a new post there in over a month.

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    I'm also sick of hearing about Bruce Jenner, who the hell cares about that thing? Ugh.

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Blackjack
    Blackjack
    GT Member
    I was disappointed the answer wasn't "CeeKay." :icon_lol:
  • naednek
    naednek
    GT Moderator
    on 1430654054:

How is this R&P? It's a post about a serial douche bag, that is neither religious or political.

Naednek wil be here with his iron fist eventually I'm sure, even though there is nothing r and p about it.

My friend Kvothe is allowed in there and he told me there hasn't been a new post there in over a month.

You're friend Kvothe? Dude quit lying, I already proved it was you and banned your alt. And considering you were given your final warning and on your last straw, trying to flaunt that isn't the smartest way about doing things.
  • Ironrod
    Ironrod
    GT Member
    If you find somebody objectionable, it's not that hard to ignore him/her. I could quickly name half a dozen famous/infamous people (political and otherwise) who are a waste of carbon and oxygen. When they manage to insinuate themselves into my consciousness I change the channel or click a different link. I would rather watch a cat play the piano than see anything about or by any Kardassian, for example. Irritant gone.
  • gellar
    gellar
    GT Member
    on 1430675353:

If you find somebody objectionable, it's not that hard to ignore him/her. I could quickly name half a dozen famous/infamous people (political and otherwise) who are a waste of carbon and oxygen. When they manage to insinuate themselves into my consciousness I change the channel or click a different link. I would rather watch a cat play the piano than see anything about or by any Kardassian, for example. Irritant gone.

Agreed. But some people would rather be mad and angry, I suppose.
  • Canuck
    Canuck
    GT Member
    on 1430659771:

on 1430654054:

You're friend Kvothe? Dude quit lying, I already proved it was you and banned your alt. And considering you were given your final warning and on your last straw, trying to flaunt that isn't the smartest way about doing things.

How did you prove it was him? Was it the fact he signed his posts with "Eco" or was the more a little more strenuous detective work involved? :)
  • pr0ner
    pr0ner
    GT Member
    on 1430654054:

:ban:
  • Gratch
    Gratch
    GT Member
    on 1430659771:

on 1430654054:

Seriously? That's funny. I remember seeing Kvothe around...had no idea it was Eco. :icon_lol:
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    on 1430659771:

on 1430654054:

:icon_lol:

I thought this was found out months ago. I knew about it before Christmas, for cryin' out loud. In his defense, he HAD to be drunk when he wrote that.
  • Fireball1244
    Fireball1244
    GT Member
    on 1430654102:

I'm also sick of hearing about Bruce Jenner, who the hell cares about that thing? Ugh.

"Thing"?
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    It wasn't Eco that wrote that though. It was another Eco.
  • Harpua3
    Harpua3
    GT Member
    on 1430615895:

Heck I thought it was Ron Jeremy with a good tan :icon_lol:

That's money right there!