Movie trailer catch all

Comments

• Crux
    Crux
    GT Member
    In terms of just pure quality, that Suicide Squad trailer might be the best trailer I've ever seen. I'm not bit into SS, but that was just amazingly well done.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Key & Peele Comedy Movie

Keanu

Red brand so don't watch at work.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Another Warcraft trailer....looks pretty but we will see if the story can hold up.

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Lordy Deadpool looks great

• Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    Green Room I've been hearing about this movie. Star Patrick Stewart as a Neo-Nazi and his backwoods group against a young Punk Band.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    on 1454433977:

Green Room I've been hearing about this movie. Star Patrick Stewart as a Neo-Nazi and his backwoods group against a young Punk Band.

Looks like it could be a good intense movie. I kind of dislike Anton Yelchin quite a bit, though. Every time I hear his voice I just...ugh.
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    Pandemic if shaky cams makes you sick then you should probably stay away from this trailer and movie. It's shot in a 1st person perspective
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    The Purge: Election Year I think this is supposed to be the end of the trilogy
  • USMC Kato
    USMC Kato
    GT Member
    on 1455124683:

The Purge: Election Year I think this is supposed to be the end of the trilogy

I enjoy the series, more so the second one (Anarchy) and I'm glad Frank Grillo is back. I've always though that he would have been a great Punisher, which he basically was in Purge: Anarchy
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    Hardcore Henr trailer. If shaky cam makes you sick you might want to avoid
  • Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    on 1455192889:

Hardcore Henr trailer. If shaky cam makes you sick you might want to avoid

I was just coming to post this. Gets pretty great by the end.

This movie could be awesome or it could be terrible (in an awesome way).
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Wasn't that originally just known as Hardcore or something? I know they put out footage before of the fights in that cement atrium type area.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Not a movie as such but here is the trailer for Daredevil season 2

Looks quite intense.
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    Bastille Day Idris Elba's action movie. Looks pretty fun, imo
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Looks very fun.

I assume it is just cheaper to film in other countries. There doesn't seem to be any other good reason to have an English speaking CIA agent working in France rather than the US.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Huh, not sure why but that trailer didn't do anything for me.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Your dead inside? :icon_lol:
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    The Boss Red Band Trailer
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    on 1456327074:

I think McCarthy is passing that tipping point. I happens to many comedians. A little is funny, so they go farther, and farther until they push it too past funny. Happened to Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, and others.

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    on 1456328049:

on 1456327074:

I think McCarthy is passing that tipping point. I happens to many comedians. A little is funny, so they go farther, and farther until they push it too past funny. Happened to Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, and others.

I kind of thought she had already reached that point with Tammy. Pushing the same schtick just gets old after a while.
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    Finding Dory new trailer
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    It just didn't have the Pixar magic I usually feel when watching them but I will still see it because they are a trusted brand.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    on 1456932331:

It just didn't have the Pixar magic I usually feel when watching them but I will still see it because they are a trusted brand.

Yeah, it felt like the Cars stuff where it only has the kid-level of humor and not the old multi-layer appeal.
  • Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    on 1456932460:

on 1456932331:

Yeah, it felt like the Cars stuff where it only has the kid-level of humor and not the old multi-layer appeal.

This was better than the last trailer I saw (which may have been a teaser, I don't remember), but I don't exactly have high hopes.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Ghostbusters

Looks serviceable. Not spectacular but could be ok.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Yeah, doesn't look great. And like most modern trailers it gives away far too much of the movie rather than teasing and making me want to find out more.
  • Lordnine
    Lordnine
    GT Member
    I think I must have seen a different trailer…that looks abysmal.
  • Soulchilde
    Soulchilde
    GT Member
    on 1457024050:

I think I must have seen a different trailer…that looks abysmal.

this...