Movie trailer catch all

Comments

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    When the director comes out and says to not watch the trailer, I think that makes it spoiler-ific. :tongue:
  • uxFOOL
    uxFOOL
    GT Manager
    EngineNo9 wrote: »
    When the director comes out and says to not watch the trailer, I think that makes it spoiler-ific. :tongue:

He did backpedal a bit on that. I think the trailer poses a LOT more questions than it spoils, which for me, ratcheted up my anticipation

Mike Dunn
    Executive Producer & Editor-at-Large
    GAMING TREND

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Perhaps it could be a prequel to Blade Runner - ie how we got replicants.

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Marvel Studio's Thor Ragnarok - Strongest Avenger? TV Clip

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Black Panther

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    "Mariachi Plaza" Clip - Disney/Pixar's Coco

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Just a tv spot but it crams a lot into it.

Justice League Trailer (2017) | 'Justice Is Served' | Movieclips Trailers

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Marvel Studio's "Thor: Ragnarok" - Meet the 'Revengers'!

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Pottersville Official Trailer

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Saving Capitalism | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited November 6
    JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Clip - Steppenwolf Attack (2017) DC Superhero Movie HD

Jim Gordon Meets Team (2017) DC Superhero Movie HD

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    "Anything to Declare?" Clip - Disney/Pixar's Coco

COCO Trailer 3 Extended (2017)

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Game Night Teaser Trailer #1

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Why the hell does Disney keep putting out so many trailers for that movie? I'm not watching them anymore as I assume they are just giving away story and all the good jokes?
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    And the first trailer for Rampage came out! As a fan of giant monster movies and the old game(s), I am actually pretty pumped up by that! :)

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    Rampage is one of the few arcade games that my wife actually really enjoyed playing. She called it "Mash Up the Buildings" and we both have fond memories of playing together. So we were both excited when we heard this was coming. I sent her the trailer over Facebook, and we'll see her response, but I'm expecting some combination of eyeroll and poop emoji.

I thought it started okay. George looks pretty cool, for a CGI gorilla. But they threw away the plot of the game, and there wasn't that much to begin with. First of all, the monsters were all really people. When they died, they shrunk down and had to slink off screen covering their naughty bits. Secondly, there was no fucking crocodile. It's a lizard. You can still make it a lizard without it being a godzilla knock off. And while there was some decent building mashing going on, it seems like there's a hell of a lot of build up to get to it. If that is just the climax and it's 20 minutes long, that misses the point, too.

Also, I know for a fact that Jeffrey Dean Morgan can act like he's not Negan. I've seen him do it. So why the hell are we getting Negan, military edition, in this movie? I get that the Rock is going to play the Rock. I don't mind that so much because the Rock is still awesome, but I'm already getting tired of Negan.

In the end, I expected this movie to be dumb and shallow, but this feels like the wrong kind of dumb and shallow to me. I hope I'm wrong and that it's a lot of fun.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    This is certainly a teaser trailer. Nothing is shown of the plot, quite honestly you know little to nothing more than you did before you watched it.

Deadpool 2

• EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    The Incredibles 2 teaser

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    I know it's just a teaser, but it had me really excited for the movie.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    A Wrinkle in Time Official US Trailer

• Rumpy
    Rumpy
    GT Member
    I liked the books, but this doesn't look anything like how I imagined it.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator edited November 28
    Avengers Infinity War trailer confirmed for tomorrow - watch the teaser here

teaser wouldn't work in Chrome so I had to run it in Edge....really don't bother.

It says there will be a trailer tomorrow....and that people want it....it was crap even for a teaser to a trailer.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Here it is. ....I don't know it is epic, it is huge, it looks wonderful but it is like the twelfth course of a huge meal....it doesn't feel as exciting as the first couple courses.

• Bullwinkle
    Bullwinkle
    GT Member
    I don't know, man, I got pretty excited. I think it looks great.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Not gonna watch it if I can help it. I'm sure I'll have to ignore it a few times in the theater in the coming months.
  • farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Pacific Rim 2: Uprising

• farley2k
    farley2k
    GT Moderator
    Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
    *almost feel bad subjecting you to this because it looks pretty horrible.

• Rumpy
    Rumpy
    GT Member edited December 8
    It felt like the last movie made the entire franchise jump the shark (Bryce Dallas Howard running in high-heels in the Jungle, hahahaha, sorry.). And I hate how they're using Spielberg's name in the trailer while he has nothing to do with it.

And how in the hell is she still in charge? In the real world, she'd be charged with negligence. And that's another thing. There's a big contrast between the new movies and the older ones, in the sense that the characters realized they were in the wrong, but the new characters, and Howard's in particular, seem to be completely aloof.
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse