What are your thoughts on our Tabletop content?

Graham
Graham
edited July 2014 in Tabletop Gaming
I hope you guys have noticed we have increased our tabletop coverage significantly, especially with reviews:

http://gamingtrend.com/platforms/table-top/

Are we covering what you want to see? Any areas you'd like us to cover more of?
Keith Schleicher
Lead Tabletop Editor
Gaming Trend

Comments

• WorkingMike
    WorkingMike
    GT Member
    I've really been enjoying it, my wallet not so much. I bet my tabletop gaming purchases have doubled these last fews months, in no small part to the great reviews.

I would like to see some tutorials or quick run throughs of the more highly rated games.
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    on 1405312268:

I've really been enjoying it, my wallet not so much. I bet my tabletop gaming purchases have doubled these last fews months, in no small part to the great reviews.

I would like to see some tutorials or quick run throughs of the more highly rated games.

Me too. We had a great trial-run on a video review and it really added a lot I thought. I know I've taken a few wallet hits too. Good work, Keith!

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
    PS4 Tag: GamingTrend

• Zinfan
    Zinfan
    GT Member
    I really like it, if only I had people to play the games with I'd be buying lots of board games.
  • Harkonis
    Harkonis
    GT Member
    there is a solution to that :icon_twisted:
  • EngineNo9
    EngineNo9
    GT Member
    on 1405360025:

I really like it, if only I had people to play the games with I'd be buying lots of board games.

Yeah, I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm always tempted by boardgames but I've already bought several that I've only played once or never at all.
  • WorkingMike
    WorkingMike
    GT Member
    Well, if any of you folks are near Clearwater, FL then I usually have tabletop gaming space open mid-week. Just PM me :)