Twilight Struggle digital version on kickstarter

hepcat
hepcat
edited June 2014 in Tabletop Gaming
Looks like they're trying to get it off the ground again...but this time on multiple platforms. I'm definitely in at the 30 dollar level. If you don't own the (absolutely fantastic) board game, you can get it and the digital version for 65 buckaroos.

Comments

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    So I was never charged for my pre-order on the direct route last time, but this time I can risk losing my funds directly, as they'll get them up front regardless of whether they can ever deliver? I think I'll wait. Besides, I should probably play the board game version that I bought at some point.
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    That all sounds about right, yes.
  • Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Reading over more details, they have Playdek doing the work. I've enjoyed their Nightfall app on my phone, and have good things about their Lords of Waterdeep adaptation.

However, projects can still fail in many new and different ways. Waiting for reviews after the fact it is. And hope it ends up on Steam for a deep discount sale later on.
  • kronovan
    kronovan
    GT Member
    I own the boardgame and a few others in its style (Labyrinth the War Terror and 1989 Dawn of Freedom) and have enjoyed them all. Twilight Struggle is the better of those 3 IMO. I'm in, but since I already own the boardgame and really only want it for my Android, I'm only going in for a $10 pledge.
  • kronovan
    kronovan
    GT Member
    on 1402072099:
    I've enjoyed their Nightfall app on my phone, and have good things about their Lords of Waterdeep adaptation.
    Sadly not available for Android. :icon_frown: My daughter keeps asking me about this, but all I can offer her is the Nightfall adventure game from Big Fish. If Playdek's Nightfall doesn't get adapted to Droid by the Holiday season, I'm thinking I'm going to be buying an IOS tablet for her.
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    Jeebus, almost 150 grand in a little over a day.