[video] What's behind DHS ammo buying spree?

CeeKay
CeeKay
doo doo doo... :)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2252870853001/whats-behind-dhs-ammo-buying-spree/?playlist_id=928378949001

1.6 billion rounds? are they getting ready for a new Canadian invasion?

Comments

• Moliere
    Moliere
    I read on the Internet that the bullets are being sold to Mexican cartels.
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    Do you aren't concerned CK?

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
    PS4 Tag: GamingTrend

• Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    Lol, ipad typo. Are you not concerned CK?!

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• Isgrimnur
    Isgrimnur
    GT Member
    Snopes

Likewise, in 2013 the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued a number of different requests for quotes for various types of ammunition totaling about 1.6 billion rounds, to be purchased over the course of several years for training and use by agents of the DHS and other federal law enforcement agencies:

Federal solicitations to buy the bullets are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase, says Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga. The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises.
  • CeeKay
    CeeKay
    GT Member
    on 1364585793:

Lol, ipad typo. Are you not concerned CK?!

I am. that Canadian invasion could happen any moment!
  • Caine
    Caine
    GT Member
    It's a smoke screen for the CDC's zombie survival plans.
  • wonderpug
    wonderpug
    GT Member
    on 1364613734:

Then they should be stockpiling 22LR if they paid attention to those Max Brooks documentaries.
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    I personally wouldn't put anything past this sneaky pos potus you all elected.

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    I can't wait to see Eco's rage level when Obama gets hits secret bestiality agenda to pass.
  • CeeKay
    CeeKay
    GT Member
    on 1364649409:

on 1364613734:

Then they should be stockpiling 22LR if they paid attention to those Max Brooks documentaries.

those are so overly dramatized; Kirkman is the way to go- katanas all the way!
  • ATB
    ATB
    GT Member
    If a repub were doing it the reaction would be far different.

Especially if that pres had expressed an interest in killing americans without trial or charge.

Or, say for example, he was championing legislature that takes guns out of citizen's hands.

Or claimed that his predecessor used draconian measures that disrespected basic human rights and then expanded and enhanced those powers greatly.
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    on 1364906635:

If a repub president were doing it the reaction would be far different with the democrats.

Especially if that pres had expressed an interest in killing americans without trial or charge.

Or, say for example, he was championing legislature that takes guns out of citizen's hands.

Or claimed that his predecessor used draconian measures that disrespected basic human rights and then expanded and enhanced those powers greatly.

If a dem president were doing it the reaction would be far different with the republicans.

I went ahead and edited this so you can use it no matter who's in office. It's going to save you time retyping it later if the GOP gets the white house or the Dems hang onto it. Some rhetoric never changes, so no need to expend any more energy than a cut and paste.
  • ATB
    ATB
    GT Member
    But you forgot the target audience. It only applies if there's a GOP in the WH as far GT is concerned! Fa fa!

• hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    Sadly, the loudest people on GT when this happens are the rabid repubs like eco and the independents who are actually repubs but hilarously like to tell everyone they're not.
  • ATB
    ATB
    GT Member
    on 1364923365:

Sadly, the loudest people on GT when this happens are the rabid repubs like eco and the independents who are actually repubs but hilarously like to tell everyone they're not.

I had no idea you were a republican. Explains a lot.
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    on 1364929448:

on 1364923365:

I had no idea you were a republican. Explains a lot.

It's just my way of keeping some folks on their toes.