CeeKay
CeeKay
time to get your drink on!

stateoftheunionfinalvr2.jpg

Comments

• Ironrod
    Ironrod
    GT Member
    Wife declared that she wants to watch it, so I reckon I will too, even though he's just expected to rehash all of his campaign themes. Maybe Ted Nugent will do something idiotic. We're counting on you, Noodge!
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    I wonder what my fellow independents thought of it?
  • Exodor
    Exodor
    GT Member
    My favorite bit from Rubio's response:

More government isn’t going to help you get ahead. It’s going to hold you back. More government isn’t going to create more opportunities. It’s going to limit them.

I believe in federal financial aid. I couldn’t have gone to college without it.

Um. :retard:
  • Ironrod
    Ironrod
    GT Member
    It was a pretty good speech. The president seems more comfortable in his job and glad to be moving his agenda forward, rather than just doing the damage control that dominated his first term (apart from Obamacare, which was more of a congressional initiative than his own work). He also seems to have gotten over his illusions of bipartisan cooperation.
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    on 1360779511:

My favorite bit from Rubio's response:

More government isn’t going to help you get ahead. It’s going to hold you back. More government isn’t going to create more opportunities. It’s going to limit them.

I believe in federal financial aid. I couldn’t have gone to college without it.

Um. :retard:

I think my favorite part of his speech was the incessant drymouth lip smacking. Sure, it's shallow and I missed the point, but I doubt I'm alone.

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
    PS4 Tag: GamingTrend