Dave Mustaine: Obama Staged Aurora Shooting, Sikh Shooting To Pass A Gun Ban

CeeKay
CeeKay
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/15/dave-mustaine-megadeth-si_n_1784525.html

During a recent show in Singapore during Megadeth's "Th1rt3en World Tour," Mustaine took to the mic from the stage to discuss his beliefs about some of the recent gun violence in America.

"Back in my country, my president," Mustaine begins and then pretends to gag himself with his finger, "is trying to pass a gun ban so he's staging all of these murders. The 'Fast and Furious' thing down at the border. And Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now, the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

Mustaine went on to say, "I don't know where I'm going to live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Ted Nugent replied with 'stop stealing my lines!'.

Comments

• Laner
    Laner
    GT Member
    Eh, it's less crazy than suggesting the president coordinated 9/11.
  • Ironrod
    Ironrod
    GT Member
    Sorry, Obama's just not that clever.
  • Caine
    Caine
    GT Member
    he was in a very popular rock band in the 80's. you know what else was popular in the 80's? cocaine. i'd have a wager that the two are well acquainted.

short version
    this guy is whack
  • rickfc
    rickfc
    GT Member
    Huge Megadeth fan. Their latest efforts have been pretty 'meh'. Anyway, I wish he'd STFU and play music. Idiot.
  • TK-421
    TK-421
    GT Member
    While I always liked Megadeth and their music, I considered Dave to be somewhat of a douchebag.
    When he became a born again Christian he moved up to being an insufferable douchebag.
    This latest comment, or rash of comments actually, have put him in the aristocracy of douchebaggery.
  • Scraper
    Scraper
    GT Member
    on 1345167420:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/15/dave-mustaine-megadeth-si_n_1784525.html

During a recent show in Singapore during Megadeth's "Th1rt3en World Tour," Mustaine took to the mic from the stage to discuss his beliefs about some of the recent gun violence in America.

"Back in my country, my president," Mustaine begins and then pretends to gag himself with his finger, "is trying to pass a gun ban so he's staging all of these murders. The 'Fast and Furious' thing down at the border. And Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now, the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

Mustaine went on to say, "I don't know where I'm going to live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Ted Nugent replied with 'stop stealing my lines!'.

Seriously I would be more than willing to bet than none of the countries that he tours in have nearly same level of gun rights as the US does. STFU and play your music.
  • Crusis
    Crusis
    GT Member
    Mustaine's been demoted to Nugent status for me.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Hank Williams Jr. must have gotten wind of this because he decided he needed to up the ante to stay relevant

According to the Des Moines Register Williams told the crowd: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"
  • hepcat
    hepcat
    GT Member
    Dance monkeys, dance. No one wants to hear your "thoughts" on the world.
  • RuperT
    RuperT
    GT Member
    Mustaine is high voltage but low amperage I think, and it's not a recent development. I remember when he covered some political thing for MTV, and later appeared on Politically Incorrect to talk about it. As a young metalhead, I tuned in eagerly hoping to see improbably incisive commentary from my guitar hero. That didn't happen. However, when he speculated that Bob Dole's crippled hand might be a political ploy it did actually teach me a valuable life lesson on the correlation of virtue with fame. Thanks for that, Dave!
  • Knightshade_Dragon
    Knightshade_Dragon
    GT Manager
    I just can't care any less about a celebrity's opinion on...well..anything. I've tried! I've literally hit rock bottom on my care-o-meter. Seriously...just shut up, play your old tracks, and be glad you are still getting tour money. I can tell ya that I won't buy anything from him anymore - these kinds of statements costs you customers. Idiot.

Ron Burke
    Editor in Chief
    GAMING TREND

Xbox Gamertag: Gaming Trend
    PS4 Tag: GamingTrend